7: Her heart was made to be broken?

-----------------------------♡-------------------------

Y/N pov:

It was another regular office day. I did almost everything to leave an hour early because I was just not feeling good. I went to Tae's cabin to hande over the files.

He took the files from me. I was about to leave his cabin but he interrupted. He said, ''Y/N I want to talk to you. Please.'' I replied sharply, ''I don't want to talk if it's not work related.''

He said, ''Just hear me out once. Please. I'm really sorry.'' I said with a fake smile, ''Hear out. What? That you are sorry and you still love me? And when I will ask you something, you will just leave.''

He pinned me on the wall. I shouted, ''Leave me. You are hurting me. Leave.'' He left my arms. I shouted, ''My blood is boiling. How dare you touched me! Leave me alone for God's sake! Let me live my life!''

He said in a loud voice, ''Y/N, I love you! Really.'' I shouted back, ''What should I do? Die? Cause you won't let me live!''

He said, ''I'm sorry. I know I messed up bad but just tell me don't you still love me?'' I said in tears, ''Yes I do but I love the Tae whom I trusted. You are a different person for me. I hate you. The Tae who loved me and promised that he won't ever leave me is my true love. But he just died, years back. I got the news on a phone call. You called me that day and gave the news, remember? Since then, I'm waiting for that Tae. I'm living in our memories. But, now I've Jimin by my side. He might not have my heart, but he has my soul. He is my soulmate.''

He said in tears, ''Y/N I'm really sorry.'' I said in both anger and tears, ''Your sorry. I'm tired of hearing it. The pain I went through cannot be healed from a sorry. The tears I spent are still beyond price. You left me but you took away my heart. The most precious I had in life. Today, I feel sorry for Jimin, he has given me everything but I cannot give him my heart. I just feel so ba---''

He interrupted me in between, ''Will you stop talking about Jimin for sometime?'' I shouted at him, ''He is my husband. He was there with me when you just left!''

He shouted at me, ''This is all shit! I'm gonna kill him!'' I shouted, ''Respect him, atleast.'' He shouted, ''He is the reason! I left because of him! He compelled me!''

I said, ''What the hell are you saying? Watch your words!'' He said, ''Y/N, I had to leave you because of him. You got your answer? He forced me to do that.''

I shouted, ''Stop straining his dignity! Stop telling me lies. Your words won't change my love for him. What do you think, I will believe you?''

He said in tears, ''Don't interrupt me in between. First hear me. When I and Jimin were 15, he fell in love with a girl. She accepted his proposal. I didn't know this because he never told me. The girl once came to our home. Jimin was not at home. I invited her in. She introduced herself just as his friend. She was a little pretty so I just attempted to kiss her. Jimin saw us. He slapped her for cheating. They broke up right there. Later, when I told him that it was me who did it without her permission, he left home. He didn't came back for about a week. I found him, somehow, in a restaurant. I apologized a lot but he wasn't ready to forgive. I was the reason for his breakup and the part he slapped here was miserable. He asked me to promise him that I would always break up with all the girls I date and he would become the better man and get them. I promised. This was the biggest mistake of my life. I tried to stay away from girls as much as possible because I didn't want to risk their lives since I knew all of them will end up in bed with Jimin. But, I couldn't refrain myself from falling for you. I talked about it to Jimin and he said that he will let me have you. But after the day I proposed you for marriage, he came to me and asked me to break up with you. I told him that it was impossible. Then he told me to leave for Japan or he will tell about kissing his ex-girlfriend to you. I told him that you won't believe it and then he showed me a picture. It was of me and his ex-girlfriend, kissing. I was scared. I could lose you but I never wanted you to think that I cheated on you. You are the most precious girl in my entire life. I can never cheat on you. The kiss was a young and stupid me. I really didn't ever mean it. In all my life, you are the only girl whom I've loved.''

Taehyung pov:

I completed my talk. I saw tears rolling down her cheeks. I wanted to wipe them off but she didn't want me to get close to her.

At this moment, Jimin entered the room. He came running towards Y/N and said, ''Why are you crying Babe? Did this stupid ass do something to you?''

She shouted at him, ''Jimin, I'm telling you, stay away from me. Don't come near. I hate you. Why did you do this to me? You were my bestie!''

He was astonished and perplexed. I said, ''Jimin, Y/N knows everything. I told her. Your ex-girlfriend, the kiss, our promise, the plan of Japan.''

Jimin stammered an apology and said, '' Y/N I can explain everything. I was heartbroken when I got to know that he kissed her. The promise was just my revenge. I never wanted to separate you from Taehyung but I started falling for you. I wanted you. When I saw you around Taehyung, I would become jealous. You are my love, my only desire. I decided to take you away from him. I kept waiting for the time you start loving me. I waited for you so long. I was patient and at last, I achieved you as my love.''

Y/N shouted at him, ''You didn't achieve me, you manipulated my mind. You made me love you. You made me hate Tae. I hate you so much.''

-----------------------------♡-------------------------

He said, ''Y/N you are the love of my life.'' I thought she had forgiven me so I went close to her.

She shouted at me, ''Stay away from me. I hate you both. What do you guys think? I'm your toy? Mr. Jimin, what do you think, I would never get to know this. God might hate me, but I'm his child. In the end, I will get to know if someone has done wrong with me. And you Mr. Kim Trash, your loyalty was more important than me? If I got to see the picture, it would become a strain on your dignity? But you won't mind leaving me hopeless in tears. I'm so done with life.''

She started crying and said, ''I would've jumped off the balcony. But I should live for the child I'm carrying in my womb. Jimin, I'm pregnant with your child. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me.''

Jimin started running towards her. She pulled out a pocketknife and screamed, ''Don't you dare touch me. The child might be yours but it is in my womb. I want a divorce right now, Jimin.''

A/N: I feel sorry for Y/N :'( 😭😭
-----------------------------♡-------------------------

A/N: I feel sorry for Y/N :'( 😭😭-----------------------------♡-------------------------

-----------------------------♡-------------------------