14: She still loved him

-----------------------------♡-------------------------

Y/N pov:

Yoongi froze. He didn't reply anything. I opened my eyes and said, ''Yoongi, I like you!'' He smiled. I raised my eyebrows and said, ''You are not replying anything?''

He said, ''I'm sorry Y/N, but I cannot answer this.'' I pouted and said, ''Why?'' He held my hands and said, ''Y/N, it's not like you are not beautiful. But, I don't feel things for you.''

Sadness took over my face. He hugged me and said, ''Y/N, I don't want to hurt you. You are pretty, intelligent and perfect woman. But, you deserve better. A man who cherishes you and gives you love and care.''

I replied, ''I really like you. Your personality, you care so much about me. We can atleast date for sometime. '' He said, ''I would've said yes to the proposal but I don't wanna give you false hopes. You are perfect and you deserve the best.''

I smiled at his words. I said, ''I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable.'' He said, ''No, I appreciate that you told me. Consider me as your friend.'' I nodded and said, ''Yeah, you always give the perfect advice.''

My phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was Soul. I answered, ''Hello, Soul!'' She replied, ''Hey Unnie. Are you free this Sunday?'' I said, ''Yeah.'' She said, ''Unnie, we are celebrating the birth of our son by throwing a party. You and Jimin have to come for sure.'' I said, ''Yeah, I'm excited! Bye, I'll talk to you later.'' She replied, ''Bye unnie.''

Ok, so Jimin hadn't told Jungkook about the divorce till now. Soul invited him also but I won't go with him. He must go with his Ray.

Time Skip.

Taehyung pov:

It was Sunday. I had to go to Jungkook's party. Wait, Y/N must also be going. I should take her with me. I dialed her number. I said, ''Hello Y/N! Good morning.'' She replied, ''Ah! Good morning.'' Her voice was shaky. I said, ''Were you sleeping?''

She said, ''Ofcourse, Tae. It's just eight and today is a day off from work.'' I said, ''Sorry Y/N! You go sleep.'' She said, ''I'm awake now. Why did you call?'' I said, ''Just wanted to know if you are going to Jungkook's party today?'' She said, ''Yeah.''

I said, ''Ok, I'll pick you up at five. Be ready.'' She said, ''I can go by taxi, don't worry.'' I said, ''I'm always here sweetie.'' She said, ''Your choice of words makes me feel uncomfortable.'' I said, ''I love you so much.'' She said, ''Stop chasing me. I'll never fall again. Bye.'' She hung up.

All I had to do then, was to make Y/N fall for me again. I love her so much. I should not hurry. She needed time to get over everything.

Y/N pov: