12: She needs Peace

-----------------------------♡-------------------------

Taehyung pov:

I saw Y/N sitting on the sofa. I walked closer to her. Damn it! She was crying hard. I ran towards her and sat on the sofa. I said, ''Y/N, what happened? Why are you crying?''

She didn't reply. She didn't even pay attention to me. I came closer to her and said, ''What happened Y/N?''

Instead of saying anything, she hugged me. Her embrace was tight. I hugged her back. How much had I missed it. Her hugs, her scent. Her little breaths would warm up my body.

My shirt was getting wet. She was still crying. I said, ''Y/N why are you crying so hard?'' She didn't say anything for a few moments and then whispered, ''Can we stay like this for sometime.''

I hummed in response. We could stay like that forever. I feel loved. All I ever wanted in life was to see her, hold her, hug her, feel her and love her. Was I asking for too much? Well, then I was really greedy. Nothing can complete me except Y/N.

I whispered to her, ''I fell for you and I'm still falling.'' I knew she was drunk. She won't remember my words. But, I just wanted to tell her.

I wanted to know why she was crying but she was already asleep against my chest. I took her to her place. I carried her in my arms to her room.

I was about after covering her with blanket but she held my hand tight. She mumbled in sleep, ''Lay down with me.'' I said, ''Y/N you are drunk.'' She muttered, ''Just lay down.''

I laid down with her. I stared at her. She looked beautiful. Her closed eyelids were covered with golden shade. Her curls were aesthetic. Her cheeks her chubby. The tip of her nose was a little red, she was drunk. Her lipstick almost faded but her lips were so kissable.

I wouldn't be able to resist those lips. How soft would they feel. I just got up because I feared those lips. I cannot kiss her when she is drunk and asleep. It would be so shameful. I went to the living room.

I looked around. She didn't had any frames hanging on walls. The curtains were beautiful. The room was decorated nicely. Ofcourse, she had always been a stylish lady. I closed my eyes while laying down of the couch.

Y/N pov:

I tried to open my eyes. My head was shaking. I saw I was in my own bed. Wait, I was in the party. I was crying. I hugged Tae. Oh shit! I don't remember anything after it.

He must have dropped me here. God! Why am I like this. I was still in the dress from last night. I sighed in relief. I took a refreshing bath.

I walked out of my room. Ay, is someone sleeping on the couch? I removed the blanket. It was Tae. Maybe, he just slept here. God this is so embarrassing! I went to the kitchen and cooked some pancakes.