4: Using Jimin?

-----------------------------♡-------------------------

Time Skip:

Y/N and Jimin were approved by his parents. They are married for more than a year now. Still they were not a couple. Things were different between them.

Y/N pov:

It has been more than a year with Jimin. We have started sleeping in one bed. He keeps his promise of not touching me until I permit. But now I want him to do things with me.

A child would make us grow closer. That's all we need. I need to talk about this with him.

He is just beside me, watching television. It is the perfect moment to talk about it.

I said in a soft tone, ''Jimin, don't you think it's time now?'' Jimin replied, ''For what?'' I said clearing my throat, ''Uhm, we should plan on a child now.''

He responded, ''And with what mouth you are saying that Y/N? Do you even know the procedure?'' I said, ''Yes I do. You are my husband. I trust you.''

He said, ''Think more Y/N. We are in a situation which is not so perfect for bringing up a child. If ever Taehyung comes, you'll just leave me.''

I interrupted him in between, ''No he will never. And if he ever does, I will not leave you for him. I promise and I'll keep it. Let's just have a child together. ''

Jimin smiled and said, ''I love you so much.'' You replied, ''I love you too.''

It has been two months since I convinced him for the child. We haven't made any attempts till now. Guess, we are still not completely ready for it.

Jimin entered my room and said, ''Y/N let's go shopping!'' I jumped in joy.

Shopping is something I love a lot. I slipped into a blue jeans and a black jacket. We drove to the mall.

Once we were done shopping, we ate burgers. We were on our way to exit the mall.

Jimin bumped into someone and dropped the bags on the floor. We apologized, ''We are sorry.'' A by passing man just helped us picking up the bags.

I looked at the man. He was wearing a mask. He just said a hello and my heart raced 100 times faster.

He revealed his face, removing his mask. I was right. It was Tae. All kind of emotions over took me and I could feel my adrenaline rush.

I wanted to hug him as much as I wanted to slap him. He pulled out his hand for a handshake and Jimin accepted it. My blood was already boiling.

I just shouted at Jimin, ''When you are done come to the car. I'm leaving.'' I took quick steps and wiped away the tears which fell for no reason.

I never wanted to see Taehyung here. Why is he back, all of a sudden? To hurt me even more?

Jimin came running after me and said, ''Really I didn't do it on purpose.'' I replied, ''Yeah well you accepted the handshake not on purpose. ''