17: Serendipity

-----------------------------♡-------------------------

Y/N pov:

I had no words to say. I didn't know my own feelings. Blessed or cursed to have such caring men by my side who did wrong to me? I said, ''Does even it look like that? I hate him so much that I cannot tell!''

He said, ''Do I seem like an idiot? I can read your eyes well. We might have been apart for a few years but that doesn't change my love for you.''

I said, ''Oh Tae, I'm serious. I don't love him anymore.'' He said, ''If it's the truth then why don't you accept me now?'' He came closer and closer to me. He held me by my waist, pulling me closer to him.

He said, ''I love you. You are the only one for me. I just wanna live with you forever, intertwining our pinkies.''

I said, ''I love you so much but the pain. No matter how much you try to hide and conceal it, you cannot erase it. I fear losing you again. Being broken again. I still remember the sleepless nights, the endless tears.''

He said, ''If only I could go back and change it. I regret it so much. I just wanna be yours. Maybe you don't want me right now but I'm always there for you. If you open the door of my heart and go inside, I'll be waiting there for you. I'll be there to comfort you. No matter how long it takes, even if forever.''

I kissed him. I felt more broken. I wanted him again. I hated myself for not forgiving him. Was it my pride or ego? He cared a lot but then there was Jimin, who was no less.

Time skip.

Jimin pov:

It has been so many days since I talked to Y/N. I sent her gifts daily but she always threw them away. It wasn't her fault after all. I was the one wrong here. I hated myself for using her. But what was done, couldn't be changed.

She deserved better. More happiness. I had seen her smiling some days when Taehyung was by her side. If it wasn't me, then it could be Taehyung, as long as she was happy.

I walked towards Yoongi, sitting in the canteen. I said, ''Hey Yoongi! How are you?'' He replied, ''I'm good? What about you?'' He said, ''I'm great.'' He said, ''You are here to talk about Y/N?''

I replied, ''Uhm, Yes. I just wanted to know has she been happy lately?'' He said, ''Yes, she is better now. She smiles often.'' I said, ''I'm really happy for her. Don't you think it's because of Taehyung?''

He said, ''Yes but she has still not forgiven him.'' I said, ''I hope she forgives him soon. I want her to be happy. I'll just stop running after her. All I need to do now is make both of them closer.''

Yoongi said, ''I know. You planted a flower in her heart and it was beautiful. But, Taehyung planted a sapling which grew into a tree before you planted your flower. The tree will not let the flower to grow easily but the flower will never die. Y/N will always supply it with love and water. She will never stop loving you, even if the love is little.''