3: Her Destiny

Third person pov:

Third person pov:

Though it has been more than ten months, yet the regular routine of Y/N's life was crying over Taehyung. How much had she given to him. But, all she fetched was pain. Her heart is not ready to move on.

The golden memories of her with Taehyung, still hung on the walls of her home as photos. All the dresses gifted by Taehyung, still had his scent. The tears will dry, the smiles might fade, but the memories last forever.

The unparallel support given by Jimin is the only reason of her survival. Jimin had provided her with both, love and money. Y/N didn't like Jimin paying all her bills. She applied for a job as a business consultant. Luckily, she was selected and has to join from today.

She got all set and was eating her breakfast. The door bell rang. Y/N opened the door. It was Jimin. He started eating from her plate while all she did was a pout. He questioned, ''Are you going somewhere? '' Y/N replied, ''My new office.'' He said, ''What the hell are you saying? ''

Y/N said, ''I need to earn a living.'' He shouted, ''I do not agree with you. You are still weak. You need rest. I'm here. Don't worry.'' Y/N raised her voice and said, ''How long will I stay like this? At some point, I need to stand on my own. How long will I burden you?'' She started crying. Her tone changed into a soft one. She continued, ''I'm tired. Tired of life. Tired of crying over someone who left me for no reason. All I've right now is pain and tears. Now, I don't have any desire to live more. I just want to jump off the terrace. But, suicide is something I never support. I need to live by myself. I'm just walking alone.''

Jimin held her arms softly and said, ''I'm with you. Never say you are alone. I will never leave you. Never. I love you with all my heart and soul. Doesn't matter to me if you feel the same for me. I just want to give you love and cherish you. My love might not be the one at first sight. But, it is strong. I want you to know that I'm yours. I don't want you to return any forced love. All I want is to see you in front of my eyes. Move in with me Y/N.''

Y/N shouted, ''With what hope are you asking me to move in? I'm good alone. You are just my friend, love is something more than it. You don't need to keep a watch on me 24×7.'' She walked into her room and slammed the door shut.

Y/N pov:

I locked the door. Jimin knocked and said, ''Y/N I'm sorry if you are hurt. Please don't leave me. We can be friends forever. '' Never had I known that Jimin felt this for me. My life is becoming more painful. Till now, I was the one being hurt but now I'm hurting others. Jimin gave me so much. His love and care is unmatchable. The support he had given me when Tae left was something no one else could do.

I need to return all this. Paying back in love is the only way. I need to love Jimin. I don't have feelings for him but I'll give him love. I should accept him if it makes him happy. I know the pain when your love is declared one sided. I cannot hurt Jimin. He is a great man. I can never get any better. He just wishes to stay with me.

I stepped out of the room and walked to the living room. Jimin was sleeping silently on the couch. I kissed his cheek. He woke up and hugged me instantly. He said, ''I'm sorry for what I did earlier.'' I said, ''No! I'm glad you told me. I'm ready to stay with you.'' Jimin said, ''Thank you so much. This means the whole world to me. I don't want you to love me under pressure. I just want to see you in frontof my eyes.'' I said, dropping my eyes down, ''Jimin I promise to stay with you but I cannot promise to give you true love.'' Jimin hugged me and said, ''I'm asking this but if you don't want to answer then don't. I want you to marry me so that I can see you in front of my eyes forever. I promise that I'll not touch unless you permit. I'll let you go if Tae ever, by any chance comes back or you fall in love with someone else.'' I said, ''Thank you.'' Jimin was really happy and I'm glad to know that I'm the cause of his euphoria.

'' Jimin was really happy and I'm glad to know that I'm the cause of his euphoria

I dated Jimin for about two months. We grew super close. Though he is not my love, yet he is my soulmate. The way he appreciated my beauty every now and then, was enough to steal a smile. In all these weeks, he never touched me, not even once.

I trusted him and finally decided to move in with him. He knew my style so well. He always arranged my favourite food, my favourite chocolates and beautiful lavenders.

Today, he asked me for a date night. Well, it would be our first. I wore a black, knee length dress. I prepared a gift for him, a beautiful watch. It was resembling the one which I gifted Tae when we went on our first date. Tae looked so handsome then. His loving eyes had flattered me in an instant. I trusted him. He just left.

Why the hell I'm thinking about him! It's Jimin now. The one who loves me so much. I called up Jimin. He answered, ''Y/N I'm on the way. Just gimme five minutes.''

I checked on my makeup for the last time. The door bell rang. It was Jimin in a sky blue shirt. He was jaw dropping handsome. I'm blessed to have him. He held chocolates and a bouquet in his hand. I hugged him and kissed his cheek lightly. We drove to the restaurant.

The table was covered with petals of rose and lavender. We ate sushi and after that the waitress placed one mug of thick hot chocolate on the table. I questioned, '' Only one?'' He smiled and said, ''I'm gonna feed you. Open your mouth. '' He took a spoonful and I ate it.

After finishing the dinner, he took out a beautiful ring from his pocket and placed it in my finger. Memories from past started a flashback in my mind. Tae and me.

Jimin said, ''Y/N, I promise to love you always. I want to spend all the winters, summers, rain and fall with you. Marry me Y/N.''

I took out his present and placed it on his wrist. He said in surprise, ''Oh my God Y/N, it is so beautiful. I love you.'' He then continued, ''Y/N marry me.'' I nodded and said, ''Yeah!''

He said, ''We just need to meet my family once. Mom already knows about us and she has approved. You just need to see my dad. He is not so easy going.
He might question you. Just answer his questions swiftly.'' I said in panic, ''I don't know how will I manage it!'' He calmed me down and said, ''Just put a beautiful smile across your face. They don't know anything about Taehyung. Don't worry.''

He dropped me home and went to his place. I don't know how will I manage to meet his family. I didn't do this when I was with Taehyung, he didn't have a family. His parents died when he was seven.