15: He used Her

-----------------------------♡-------------------------

Y/N pov:

I shouted at Jimin, ''Why are you silent? Did I just ask something unanswerable?'' He said, ''Y/N, no one is comparable to you. But, I can never have you. You are too good for me.''

I said in tears, ''Didn't I give everything to you, all I had? Why, then? Is she just better than me?''

He said, ''Y/N, hate me. I deserve to be hated. I regret all I did to you. But, all I can say is sorry.'' I said, ''I'm still in love with you. I want you to be with me, Jimin.''

He said, ''No! Stay away from me. All I will ever give is sadness. You deserve better.'' I said, ''You are the best one for me. I forgive you for everything. Just say that you love me. We can get back together.'' He said, ''Y/N, try to understand.'' I said, ''What?''

He said in tears, ''I used you. I'm the worst man ever. When you were with Tae, I wanted you to be with me. You weren't easy. You didn't fell for me unlike all the other girls. I wanted to get in bed with you. I decided to marry you to get you. I knew you would start loving me after marriage. My guess was right. I used you. But at the same time, I started loving you. I decided to not use you anymore. After that, you got pregnant. I was so happy for it. When we divorced, I thought that I could still get you back but then Ray came all of a sudden. In that party, I was drunk badly. I feared losing you and I drunk so much that I lost my senses. I don't even remember kissing Ray. Then, for a few days I didn't see Ray. I met her again in mall one day and she told me that she was pregnant with my child. I swear I didn't do anything. But, she had reports. I felt disgusted. But, after some days she told me that she had a miscarriage. I inquired about it and found out that Ray was lying all the time. She was never pregnant. I decided to confess everything to you but then I saw you kissing Taehyung. I was a little bit sad but I know Tae is better than me. You love him so much and he loves you back too. I don't want to destroy your happy world. I'm not with Ray. Today she came because she is Soul's childhood friend. I will always love you and I'm really sorry for whatever I've done.''

I said in tears, ''At this point, you have broken me completely. My soul is shattered. Never had I imagined that you could use me. I can never hate you but I can never love you again. I think you must have told me this earlier. Still, I appreciate that you told me. You were the person I loved the most. You were my first bestfriend. When I left home, you took care of me. You became my home. But, now I realize that the home was haunted.''

He said, ''I cannot say much now but the last thing I want to say is, never forget me. Forget the painful part of me but please never forget the loving part of me. I love you a lot. I can never forget you. You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest and most beautiful person I've ever known and even that is an understatement.''

I said, ''Your words shouldn't penetrate into my soul, but they do and I should hate you, but I don't. Thank you for everything you have given me. I'll never be able to forget you.''

There was complete silence. Tae said, ''Y/N, let's go home.'' I nodded and sat in the car, leaving behind a crying Jimin. It was painful. I said to Tae, ''Did I ask for to much happiness?'' He replied, ''No you deserve more happiness. You deserve the best.''

Everyone said I deserved more. But, all I ever got in life was worst. Was I unlucky or the worst was what I actually deserved? I was tired of life. Tired of crying over people who broke me.

We reached home. I said, ''Thank you for the ride. See you tomorrow at office.'' He said, ''If you want to take leave from office, you can. I won't mind.'' I said, ''No, I'm completely alright.''

Jimin pov:

I was still standing in the parking lot. It was cold. I missed Y/N. I still loved her so much. I wanted her back in my life. The way she awoke my soul. Her smile, her curls, everything was heaven itself.

-----------------------------♡-------------------------

I went home. Everyone hated me. I had done so much wrong. I needed to compensate for all the pain which I've given to Y/N.

Y/N pov:

I woke up. I took a bath and was eating the breakfast. The door bell rang. I opened the door. It was Tae. He said, ''Good morning. Your driver is here.'' I said, ''You make me feel so bad. You always have to pick me up. I can't drive. I'm a mess.''

He said, ''Stop saying that. Seeing you in the morning makes my day great.'' I said, ''Stop saying cheesy stuff and sit down. Did you have breakfast.''

He said, ''I had but have you made pancakes? If yes, I want it.'' I said, ''Here. Have it.'' He ate it so quickly. He said, ''Why does it taste so good?'' I said, ''Cause it's mine.'' He smiled.

The door bell rang. There was a delivery boy. He gave me a large box. I took it and signed the register. I opened the box. There was a box of chocolates, a bouquet and lavender scented candles.

Tae said, ''What is in the box?'' I said, ''My favorite things. I don't know who sent it. Wait, there is a note.'' I read it.

'As if every autumn leaf has fallen
As if everything that seemed to be eternal is going further away
You are my fifth season
Because even if I try too see you, I can't.♡'

I said, ''The note has a short poem but no name.'' I said, ''The flowers smell so nice. Smell it. Take.'' He took it and said, ''Jimin. He has sent it. Here is a chit inside the bouquet.''

I packed all the stuff inside the box. He said, ''What are you doing?'' I said, ''I don't want to throw these things but I can't even keep. Let's go, I'll throw the box in the bin downstairs.''

I threw the box. It was painful. I didn't want to throw my favourite things. We reached the office. The first person I met was Jimin. He stopped me in my path and said, ''Did you recieve my gift?'' I said, ''I threw it in the dustbin.''

-----------------------------♡-------------------------