2: The Pain

Jimin pov:

Jimin pov:

I quickly drove to her place and picked her favourite chocolates on the way. I saw the door open. I saw y/n lying down on the floor. She was crying. Her eyes were completely red and swollen. Her hair was messy. I hugged her and asked, ''What is all this y/n?'' She said in tears, ''Jimin, he left me. He left me. I love him so much but he just left!'' I was confused. Who left her? Wait, did Taehyung? No, he loved her so much. I asked, ''Who left?'' She replied, ''Tae. He just left me.'' I said to her, ''It's impossible. What exactly happened? Who told you this?'' She said, ''He called me from an unknown number. He told me that he wishes to open a company in Japan. He wants to leave everything back in Korea and that everything even includes me. I dialed the number again but it was unreachable.'' She was more than broken. I just hugged her tightly.

FLASHBACK TO THE PHONE CALL:

Y/N was knitting a sweater for Taehyung. Her phone rang. It was from an unknown number. She answered it.

Tae: Hello Y/N.

Y/N: Hello Tae. Jimin told me that you are in Japan. When are you coming back?

Tae: Yeah, I'm in Japan. I'm opening a new company here.

Y/N: Oh! Congrats. Why didn't you tell me?

Tae: Y/N, I'm leaving behind everything in Korea. I feel Korea is a bad luck for me. I'll start a new life here. Y/N I'm really sorry. I made you love me but now it's over. You deserve better. I don't want any memories from Korea. I'm moving on and you should do the same. You were the best phase in my life. Good luck.

Before Y/N could say anything, he hung up.

Y/N pov:

The flow of tears from my eyes were unstoppable. Crying over someone who left me for no reason was of course being stupid but emotions are uncontrollable. Tae left. Never had I imagined it. Was a new business company more than me? Wasn't my love enough? Or I'm just incapable?

All these years of love weren't a joke! He loved me. I've seen it in his eyes. I've felt it and lived it. We had planned a perfect life together. Our happy family? I still love him with all my heart. He will comeback sooner or later. I hope.

Jimin entered the room and saw me crying. He hugged me but I pushed him back. He said to me, ''Y/N stay calm. You need to move on. He left. Accept it. Begin a new life.'' I shouted at him, ''He is my everything! Doesn't matter if he left. He will comeback some day.'' Some more tears dropped until I dozed off.

Jimin pov:

Y/N loves him. Love can sometimes be dangerous. I fear if she will ever be able to move on. I still remember the day when they both told me about their relationship. I had seen the love in their eyes and it grew stronger by each passing day.

But, love is fragile. It can never be one sided. Y/N had given him her all. She never looked at any other man except Taehyung. Her life had always been a like dried leaves of autumn. If you look at it, the sight will make you sad. Her parents got divorced when she was ten. Her mother cheated on her father with three men. She lived with her father till she was fifteen but after that she moved out of the house because his father cheated on her stepmother with another woman.

Her life just had shades of grey. But when she met Taehyung, the season of autumn changed to spring. He filled her gloomy life a beautiful hue of love. She was in the state of complete euphoria.

I know Taehyung will never be able to forget her. She has given him so much love. No other woman will ever be able to give it.

Since there is no point of his return, I'll give her love which she deserves. I love her with all my heart and soul. But, I never told her. If I just tell her, will she accept it?

 If I just tell her, will she accept it?