CHAPTER 8: Mr & Mrs Madison

The next morning, the moment I got ready for office, there was a knock on my door.

As I opened the door, Isaac stood there all dressed up, scrolling through his phone.

He looked up and said, "We can't go to office, seperately. I don't want to give the paparazzi a new topic to talk about."

"So you are coming with me", he added.

I pressed my lips in a thin line, thinking about going with him.
Well, he is right...we are supposed to act like couples.

"Fine", I huffed and went past him and walked downstairs for breakfast.

I greeted Cynthia and sat on the table while she served me croissant and a steaming cup of coffee.

After having our breakfast, I followed Isaac outside to where his car was parked.
He went towards his black Lamborghini that was already parked outside the garage but on seeing that, I scowled.

"What?", he asked upon seeing the scowl on my face.

"I don't like Lamborghini, I won't go in that. Take out some other car."

He didn't acknowledge my dislike for that car and proceeded to get in the driver seat when I said again, "Fine. I'll go on my own."

If looks could kill, I would be dead by now.

Giving me a deathly glare, he got out of that car and slammed it's door shut.

He went inside the garage and a minute later he took out his BMW I8. I expected it to be either black or white in colour but it was freaking metallic turquoise in colour. I literally died at the site of it.
Anyway I sat in the passenger's seat as Isaac drove.

Fifteen minutes later of complete silence, the car stopped at a red light

From the corner of my eyes, I watched him take out a cigarette from his pocket and as he was about to light it, I immediately snatched it from him.

He was a bit startled at first but then he became angry, very angry.

"Even I am sitting in the car and its smoke can harm me, Mr. Grayson", I explained my actions before he could ask me.

He tried his best to not tear me up as he took a deep breath and then once again he took out something from his pocket, not just a single cigarette but the whole box.

I leaned towards him, trying to snatch that too but his grip tightened around the box.

"The light has turned green", I said to him causing him to turn his attention back on the road. His grip loosened on the box and I took that opportunity to snatch that away.

"What the hell are you doing?!", he bellowed.

But I only laughed, saying, "I win!"

He raised a brow at me,"How old are you? Five?"