CHAPTER 21: I Want You

*clears throat*

"How did it go?", I questioned Isaac as he entered the house while I was fetching myself a glass of water.

"It was good", he replied coming near me.

I was so esctatic when Isaac and Nyle finally talked to each other sorted out their problems and they both went out for drinks tonight making me more happy.

As I kept the glass down on the kitchen top he said,"But...you are going to pay for what you did. You literally locked us in a room!"

"That was the only way I could make both of you talk without running away", I grinned making him scowl.

As I was feeling sleepy, I made my way towards my bedroom with him trailing behind me but as I was about to open the door, he said, "Where are you going?"

"Umm...to sleep, I guess."

"You are not sleeping in that room now; come sleep in our bedroom."

Did he just say 'our bedroom'?

"You sure?", I asked the most dumb question.

"Why won't I?"

"O-kay...I will just change and come."
He nodded before going inside his room or I should say our room.

I quickly changed into pyjamas and a t-shirt before going inside his room.

When I entered our room, he was standing near the glass windows, staring outside.
Hearing the door closed he turned his head towards me and said, "Your closet will be shifted in this room tomorrow; whether you like it nor not."

Was he really trying to make this marriage work and be like real couples?

"Am I complaining?"

"You shouldn't", he said before going inside the bathroom while I made myself comfortable on the bed and laid down.

He emerged from the bathroom a minute later in just his boxers making me blush really hard as I averted my eyes from him before he could see me checking him out.

The bed dipped beside me as he laid down switching off the lights and only the moonlight coming from the window illuminated the room.

I felt him shift closer and his hand wrapped around my waist bringing me closer to him.
As I got closer to him, I placed my head on his bare chest while his hand was wrapped around my waist.

I felt complete.

We both were wide awake as Isaac rubbed small circles on my waist and only the sound of our soft breathing could be heard.

As my ear was pressed to his chest, I could hear his heartbeat and his heart was beating quite fast.

Placing my palm on the centre of his chest, I asked, "Why is your heart beating so fast?"

He stopped rubbing circles on my waist and bought his hand up and started stroking my hair gently.

"It's nothing", he said.

I sighed, "You don't tell me anything, Isaac."

"I have told you a lot about me already."

"I hardly know you...", I whispered.

"Do you want me to recite my biography?"

I smiled against his chest, "I would love to hear that."

I thought he was joking but he actually started speaking, "My name is Isaac Grayson, the CEO of the...I mean the joint CEO of the Mallay Grayson Industries. I was born on 3rd November, 1991 to Liam and Nancy Grayson and I am the only child of my parents. I love Italian food and my favourite colour is turquoise blue."