CHAPTER 17: Fireworks

I know you all have been waiting for this😁

Bored.

I was so bored; it was Sunday and I had nothing to do. My dear husband was as usual was in his study. Doesn't he gets tired?

Thankfully, he was now talking to me or else I would have to trouble him even more.

Tossing and turning on the bed for another minute, I decided to drag Isaac out and go somewhere for lunch or something.

I marched towards his study and knocking on the door, I went in to see him on the chair with the laptop infront of him.
And the most attractive thing was the glasses that he was wearing, that made him look so sexy.
He glanced at me and then continued working.

"Are you working?", I asked him; but I shouldn't have asked him that because he gave a sassy reply, "No. I am dancing."
I rolled my eyes.

I walked closer and leaned on his desk, "You are always working, let's go somewhere; I am getting bored."

"Don't you have to work?"

"Oh, please. I don't work on Sundays. I am not stupid."

He raised a brow, "Are you calling me stupid?"

"Yes, I am. What will you do?"

"You really wanna know?"

His question alerted me, "Yes...no..."

He suddenly got up and removed his glasses and the moment he took a step towards me, I screamed and ran for the door.

He ran after me and as I was about to open the door of my bedroom, I was lifted up and thrown over his shoulder.

"Uh oh, someone is in trouble", he said playfully before carrying me back to his study.

Closing the door of his study, he put me down and backed me up against the door.

"You were saying?", He asked stepping closer until there was hardly any gap between us.

He gently grabbed my bare bicep and started rubbing circles with his thumb.

Mental note: Don't wear sleeveless clothes around him.

"Speak", he said inching closer to my face and I closed my eyes.

"No-nothin-g", I stuttered.

"Nothing?", He spoke huskily and I could now feel his breath fanning my lips as his lips hovered mine.

He ducked his head down and I could feel his lips brushing against my neck.

"Your feistiness is messing with my mind, Thera", he spoke against my neck and then I felt his lips on the base of my neck. He then moved his lips up peppering kisses along my neck making my legs numb. He kissed me under my ear and gently bit the skin; and an involuntary moan escaped my mouth making me cringe.

I could feel him smirk and then he pulled away leaving me breathless.

"Did I leave you all hot and bothered, Mrs Graysons?", he smirked.

"Asshole", I muttered angrily before walking out the study and slamming the door shut and I heard him laugh.
_________________________________________

"This is not funny, guys! Stop it!", I shouted to Josh and Nyle who were laughing loudly after I told them the events of the past few days.

We were currently in a cafe, sipping our coffees. Since, my husband refused to come with me anywhere, I had to call them.