Ch 2 The Land Of Oz

Y/N POV

I shift my gaze from the window to a tv telling the news.

News reporter: "The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you Lisa."

Lisa: "Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturdays Faunus Civil Rights protest turned dark when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted..."

The news is interrupted by a hologram of the blonde woman I meet yesterday.

Glynda: "Hello, and welcome to Beacon. My name is Glynda Goodwitch."

Y/N: "Hello Glynda."

Glynda: "You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy. Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world."

Y/N: "I can't wait until we meet again."

I step out of the bullhead and follow the other students when my attention is directed to the left. I look and Ruby is already being yelled at; I walk over to her when she explodes and the dust around her goes off. I reach Ruby and she is being yelled at by a girl in white.

White: "This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!"

Ruby: "I'm really, really sorry."

White: "Ugh! You complete dolt!"

Y/N: "I think that is enough."

They look at me with Ruby looking relieved and the girl in white looking annoyed.

White: "And just who might you be?"

Y/N: "Someone who will not let you yell at a girl over a simple accident."

White: "She could have blown us off the cliff!"

Y/N: "But she didn't, so you should be thankful it ended the way it did."

White: "Do you have any idea who I am?!"

Y/N: "No, but I'm sure you're going to tell me."

Weiss: "My name is Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company."

Y/N: "Good for you, do you want a cookie?"

Weiss: "How dare you!"

Y/N: "Aww, what's the matter? Did you get your feelings hurt?"

She huffs and storms off in anger.

Ruby: "Thanks for that."

Y/N: "Don't mention it."

Just then a girl in black walks up to us and I have to say, dat ass. The way it slightly swings from side to side with every step she takes; as TJR once said, I'm ass hypnotized.

Black: "That was cool what you did."

Y/N: "And who might you be my raven haired beauty?"

Blake: "Blake Belladonna."

Y/N: "Praise the Bellabooty."

Blake: "You got a name?"

Y/N: "Y/N L/N."

Blake: *sticks out hand* "It is a pleasure to meet you Y/N."

Y/N: "It is good to meet you assquaintance as well."

Blake: "Till we meet again."

She turns around and I see the holy Bellabooty in all its glory. I feel all of my blood fly south and I fall to the ground standing at full attention.

Ruby: "Y/N, are you okay?!"

Y/N: "I have seen heaven and I want more of it."

I regain enough blood to walk to the place we are supposed to go and I see Ozpin walk up to the microphone and give us a speech.

Ozpin: "I'll keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills. When you are finished you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you and all I see is wasted energy in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take that first step."

Glynda: "You will gather at the ballroom tonight. Tomorrow your initiation begins. Be ready, you are dismissed."

We prepare for sleep when I hear a commotion to my right. I look and see Weiss in a blue nightgown and her hair out of her side ponytail. Her nightgown stops mid thigh showing off her long legs.

Y/N: "She may be a bitch, but look at those legs. Daaaaamn!"

Weiss: "What in the world is going on over here? Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep?"

Girl+Weiss: "Oh, not you again!"

Ruby: "Guys, she's right. People are trying to sleep."

Weiss: "Oh now you're on my side."

Ruby: "I was always on your side."

Girl: "Yeah, what's your problem with my sister? She's only trying to be nice."

Weiss: "She's a hazard to my health!"

I turn off my sense of hearing and just watch the sun slowly rise. I pack my things and head to the cafeteria to get something to eat.