Ch 14 Breach And Tournament

*I will put your theme song here since it fits this chapter better. Also it will be deleted from chapter 6.*

Y/N POV

I crank my speed to the max and zoom through the city taking out any grimm I come across. I return back to the center on the town and see Velvet about to be eaten by a King Taijitu. I zip to it and slice its head off in one clean motion. The King Taijitu turns to dust while I turn to Velvet to see how she is doing.

Y/N: "Are you okay?"

Velvet: "Get away from me!"

She scoots away in fear while I hold out my hand.

Y/N: "I'm just asking if you are alright."

Velvet: "Get away from me demon!"

I take my hand back when I look around and see everyone looking at me with fear etched onto their faces. What I guess is her team runs in front of her and aims their weapons at me.

Shades: "You will not hurt her!"

Y/N: "I was saving her!"

Tall man: "We won't believe a demon."

I step backwards when I see other students aim their weapons at me.

Cardin: "You're not going anywhere!"

I look around and see everyone but teams RWBY and JNPR in a fighting stance.

Ruby: "Don't hurt it!"

Glynda: "Ruby, stand back!"

Yang: "No, you don't understand! It was saving Velvet from a King Taijitu."

Oobleck: "Yang, stand down and let us handle this."

Jaune: "It's friendly!"

Pyrrha: "Jaune is right, if it was hostile it wouldn't have saved Velvet!"

Cardin: "It could just be wanting her alive so it can do things to her!"

Jaune: "You're one to talk Cardin."

I watch everyone bicker when I can't take it anymore and scream out in anger. My outburst sends out a wave of gray mist that brings everyone to their knees.

Y/N: "That's it! I'm sick and tired of everyone treating my like a monster! When I came to Beacon I wanted to be among people who I could trust. I got them and they are defending me while you all are trying to kill me."

I turn into my raven form and take off leaving behind a sonic boom in my wake.

Ruby POV

I watch as Y/N takes off and everyone gets back on their feet. We all head back to Beacon and go to sleep with me still thinking about Y/N.

The Vytal Festival finally arrives and Y/N still hasn't returned. Everyone is bummed out that he is gone and even his team is down in the dumps. We tried to get into contact with him but either something happened to his scroll or he is ignoring us. The singles round commence and to kick it off is Yang and Mercury. Yang is named the winner and her and Mercury shake hands while the next matchup is picked. The next matchup is Penny and Pyrrha and the match is pretty close to call. Right as it looks like Penny is going to win a Nevermore lands on the barrier of the arena and tries to break it.

A siren is heard telling us that grimm have invaded the city and school. All of us students call our weapons to us and we all split up to deal with the grimm. Me and my team head into the school and cut down the grimm we come across. We start to get overwhelmed and just when we think this is the end we hear the sound barrier being broken and a giant cloud of gray smoke lands in front of us and we see a familiar figure. The figure is Y/N's true form and going off his body language he is not happy.

Y/N POV

I raise my scythe and cleave all of the nearby grimm in half. When they were taken care of I turn to Ruby and she hugs me while smiling.

Ruby: "You came back."

Y/N: "I sensed you were in danger and came to help."

Yang: "The school and Vale is being attacked by grimm."

Y/N: "Leave the grimm to me, you guys help the other students."

They nod and head off to help the other students. I focus my power and let out a beastly roar which catches the attention of all of the grimm. I lift my scythe and run through the city killing all of the grimm I see. I reach a section of Vale where I see Weiss and some others fighting a giant robot. Velvet swings some weapons at the robot, but it just swats her away like a fly. I growl in anger and use my scythe to cut the robot into pieces.

I deliver one final strike and the robot falls into tiny pieces. I look at the others and they just stare at me while, Weiss, Ren and Nora walk to me.

WRN: "Thank you."

I nod and teleport to where I sense Blake and see her about to be cut down by a Beowolf. I zip to the Beowolf and behead it sparing Blake.

Blake: "Thanks."

Y/N: "You're welcome."

I look behind her and see Yang passed out; I kneel next to her and examine her. She is beaten up pretty bad and her aura likely shattered. I use my magic to heal her and hand her to Blake.

Y/N: "Get her to safety."

She nods and takes off to where it's safe; I teleport to Neo and see her walking down the halls of a airship.

Y/N: "Neo."

She turns around and goes into a fighting stance. I hold up my hands and show her my human face so she knows it's me. She lowers her weapon and pulls out a sign.

Neo: "Where have you been?"

Y/N: "Away, what are you doing here?"

Neo: "Freeing my boss."

Y/N: "I'll help."

She nods and we head to where her boss is being held. We arrive and I cut the door in half freeing him. He walks out while Neo hands him his hat and cane; he puts on his hat then looks at me.

Boss: "Who is this?"