Ch 8 Fight With Neo

Y/N POV

I deliver a right hook but Neo catches it and headbutts me. I rush at her but slide between her legs and clothesline her ankles making her fall down. I go to elbow drop her but she rolls out of the way; she gets up, delivers a series of punches and they all hit my ribs. She then slams my face on her knee and I fall on my back; Neo goes to stomp me but I dodge and tackle her to the ground. I punch her over and over again until she catches my right fist and flips me away with her foot.

Neo runs at me and uses her agility to wrap her legs around my face and repeatedly punches the sides of my head. I grab her waist and pile drive her back onto the ground. She gets winded and this allows me to pin her arms above her head.

Y/N: "Looks like I win."

She smiles and kisses me which catches me off guard. Neo uses this moment to knee me in my no no square and free herself.

Y/N: "That was a cheap shot."

Neo does a boohoo gesture to which I just roll my eyes. She walks over to me and holds out her hand which I take.

Y/N: "Guess that means you are the winner."

She does a smug smile and flashes a peace sign.

Y/N: "What is it you want me to do?"

She stands in front and motions for me to lean down. I get on her level and she kisses me on the lips. The kiss only lasts a second and when we separate she grabs my hand and leads me to Oum knows where. When we reach our destination, which turns out to be a hotel, she charges into the room and soon we do the sideways tango.

Later that night I get dressed and leave Neo a note. I then teleport back to Beacon where I come into contact with a scolding Glynda.

Glynda: "It's past curfew, where were you?"

Y/N: "Having sex with a petite girl."

Glynda: "You need to be punished for breaking curfew."

Y/N: "Are you going to assign me extra homework?"

Glynda: *laughs* "No, I think you'll like your punishment."

Picking up on her signals I tear off my clothes getting naked.

Y/N: "My body is ready, so prepare your anus."

She grabs her butt remembering what happened last time. I decide to tease her further by getting closer to her and whispering in her ear.

Y/N: *whispering* "There will only be seven planets after I destroy your anus."

Later I walk with Ruby, Weiss and Yang searching for Blake after she went missing. From what I heard her and Weiss got into a huge fight and Blake's secret that she told me slipped out.

Yang: "Speaking of strange, did anyone hear that noise a few days ago?"

Ruby: "What kind of noise?"

Yang: "It sounded like a grimm but not like a grimm at the same time."

Weiss: "When did you hear it?"

Yang: "The night Blake left, and it sounded like it come from the courtyard. Did you hear it Y/N?"

Y/N: "I was there."

Yang: "What did you see?"

Y/N: "Heaven."

We continue to search for Blake when I break from the three and head to where I smell Blake's scent. By the time I reach her location it is already nighttime and a explosion goes off. I reach the explosion and see a girl with curly orange hair holding a bullhead back. She slings it into crates of dust and it explodes; I see a clearly evil dude escape into one of the bullheads and fly away. I teleport to the top of the bullhead and wait for it to stop. It lands at a building and I use a little bit of my magic to disguise myself and walk directly inside the building.

I walk around the building when I see Neo and walk to her. I discreetly pull her to the side and away from everyone else.

Neo: *sign* "What the hell is with you?!"

I pull up my mask and she smiles seeing that it is me. She then wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a kiss. I think I made her addicted to me; I break the kiss to which she pouts at.

Y/N: "What are you doing here?"

Neo: "I'm working for my boss."

Y/N: "Your boss steals dust?"

She sighs silently and nods her head.

Neo: "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

Y/N: "It's okay, I won't hold it against you."

Neo: "Now it's my turn, what are you doing here?"

Y/N: "I followed a guy in a bowler hat here and decided to investigate."

Neo: "Now that you know of this place, what are you going to do?"

Y/N: "I don't know."

Man: "Hey you don't work for us!"

I teleport back to Beacon and ditch my clothes.

Neo POV

I see Y/N leave and feel a little sad that he is gone. The man who spotted him runs to Roman and yells.

Man: "Roman, we got a problem!"

Roman: "What is it?"

Man: "A man managed to infiltrate the base and left."

Roman: "Why didn't you stop him?!"

Man: "He disappeared into thin air before I could capture him."

Roman punches the man and tells him to get lost. I walk to Roman and hold up a sign.

Neo: "What are you going to do?"

Roman: "I'm going to find him and make sure he doesn't tell anyone about this place."