Ch 19 Salem

Y/N POV

Y/N: "Hello Salem. So how does bringing grimm here free me?"

Salem: "Just wait."

As she says this the door to my cell is torn off its hinges and I am greeted by a Ursa Major. I call my scythe to me and get ready to kill the Ursa Major.

Salem: "Don't, it isn't going to attack you."

I disperse my scythe and look at the Ursa Major.

Y/N: "What now?"

Salem: "Follow it and it will lead you to me."

The Ursa Major starts walking away when I follow it. As we walk out of the building I see it completely in ruins and grimm start to follow me and the Ursa Major. We finally leave the building when I see a horde of grimm looking at us. For some reason whenever they look at me they bow and adopt a submissive demeanor.

Y/N: "Why are they bowing?"

Salem: "Because they can sense the power within you."

Y/N: "So basically I just became their alpha?"

Salem: "Pretty much."

I continue to follow the Ursa Major while the other grimm follow closely behind me. The Ursa Major finally comes to a stop at a creepy looking castle. I head inside and walk down the hall when I see a Geist possess a painting that is hanging on the wall.

Y/N: *to readers* "If you read the first story, you know who that is."

I ignore that shameless plug and continue on my way when I finally feel the presence of other people. I walk into the room and a spot snow white beauty.

SWB: "You're finally here."

I sit at the table completely ignoring the looks I am getting from the other males at the table.

SWB: "Leave us everyone."

They do so leaving me and this woman alone in the room.

Salem: "I'm Salem, what is your name?"

Y/N: "Y/N L/N," *points to nametag* "Professional milf hunter."

She gives me a warm smile which I return.

Y/N: "Not that I mind, but why am I here?"

Salem: "Because I have had my eyes on you for quite some time."

Y/N: "You're not a stalker are you?"

Salem: "No, I'm just fascinated by you."

Y/N: "And why would a pretty woman such as yourself be fascinated by little old me?"

Salem: "Because I have seen how you have fought and deem you worthy."

Y/N: "Of what?"

Salem: "Being my husband."

Y/N: "Listen Salem, we just met and you are already talking about marriage. I think if we want this to last we will have to take this one step at a time."

Salem: "So you don't want me?"

Y/N: "I do, but we are skipping over so many bases that even I have to say we need to slow down."

Salem: "Very well. what do you wish to do?"

Y/N: "For starters we could get to know each other."

We spend the next few hours talking and find out we have a lot in common. For example we are both several centuries old and can't exactly stay dead. When we are done talking we finally notice it is nighttime or it should be going off the clock on my scroll. Salem escorts me to her private chambers and I lay on her bed while she heads to the bathroom. Awhile later she comes out in nothing but a black bathrobe and her hair fully down.

Y/N: "You going to bed like that?"

Salem: *laughs* "Not exactly."

She then undoes her robe showing me her nude body.

Salem: "Are you going to doing something or keep staring like a idiot?"

I use my magic to place her on the bed in a downward dog position. I discard my clothes and we soon go at it like rabbits in mating season. Into the next day I get up and look at my scroll to find a missed call from Ruby so I try to call her back.

Y/N: "Hey, you called?"

Ruby: "Yeah, they said Beacon is repaired and we can come back."

Y/N: "That is good hear, when are you leaving?"

Ruby: "Me and the gang are taking a bullhead back tomorrow."

Y/N: "Alright, I'll see you then."

Ruby: "Looking forward to it."

I hang up when I hear Salem starting to wake up.

Salem: "Who was that?"

Y/N: "A friend."

I put my scroll away and start getting dressed.

Salem: "Where are you going?"

Y/N: "To surprise someone who needs it. If you are worried you can come with me."

Salem: "As much as I want to I can't."

Y/N: "Why not?"

Salem: "Because there is a man looking for me and will stop at nothing to imprison me."

Y/N: "Ironwood?"

Salem: "How did you know?"

Y/N: "Imprison kind of gave it away."

Salem: "Just promise that you will come back whenever you can."

Y/N: *kisses Salem* "Anything for my queen."

Salem: "Does that mean?"

Y/N: "I am now your boyfriend and depending how things play out possible husband."

She smiles with a few tears flowing from her eyes. I give her one last hug and kiss then teleport where I smell my friends. I arrive on the island of Patch and in front of a house. I knock on the door and am answered by a blonde man with cargo shorts and a sweet arm tattoo.

Man: "Can I help you?"