Ch 16 Raven And Home

Y/N POV

Raven: "My name is Raven Branwen and this is Vernal."

Y/N: "Why exactly am I here?"

Raven: "Because I sensed something in you that is not human."

Y/N: "You're right, I'm not human."

Vernal: "What are you?"

Y/N: "Won't say."

Raven: "Whatever you may be it is strong; I have a request."

Y/N: "And what might that be?"

Her and Vernal both stand up and soon are both naked.

Y/N: "What's going on?"

Raven: "I want you to impregnate one of us."

Y/N: "Ok."

I tackle them onto the bed and quite a bit later they lay next me exhausted.

Raven: "We will both be pregnant for sure."

I crack a smile and soon break out into hysterical laughter. I get too carried away and fall off the bed.

Raven: "What is so funny?!"

Y/N: "It's just," *snickers* "With what I am the conception rate with humans is zero!"

Vernal: "You mean to tell us you just fucked us for fun?!!"

Y/N: "Yeeep."

Raven goes to hit me but falls due to how hard we went at it.

Raven: "You're the devil."

Y/N: "Hey, you didn't exactly ask if was possible for me to have children. You just assumed I could because I look human."

Vernal: "I feel like a idiot."

Raven: "You think I would've asked when you said you weren't human."

Y/N: "Oh calm down, you know you both enjoyed it."

I get dressed and head out of the camp and head off in a random direction. I keep going until clear into nighttime, seeing as I don't need sleep I keep walking. As I walk I cut down any grimm that get too close to me. The sun rises and figure I might as well take the moment to try and find a nearby town. I teleport high into the sky and look around until I see what looks like a town. I teleport to the town and find myself in a rather small town. I look around when I hear a noise coming from my right; I head to it and see a little girl no older than five crying.

Y/N: "What's wrong?"

Girl: "I can't find my mother."

Y/N: "Where was the last place you saw her?"

Girl: "By the town fountain."

Y/N: "Then let's go check there."

She leads me to the town fountain and when we get there I see a woman in her late thirties calling out a name. The girl sees the woman and runs to her.

Girl: "Mommy!"

Mom: "Scarlet!"

They hug each other as I walk to them.

Mom: "Where were you?"

Scarlet: "I got lost, but this man helped me."

The mother looks at me and scoops up her daughter.

Mom: "Thank you."

Y/N: "Don't mention it."

Mom: "Is there anyway I can repay you?"

Y/N: "What's the nearest kingdom?"

Mom: "That would be Atlas." *points to right* "Which is about a two days hike that way."

I go wide eyed and feel my heart drop.

Y/N: "I see, thank you for your assistance."

She smiles and walks off with her daughter in her arms while I look at where she pointed and feel my hand shaking. I grab my locket and look inside it to see the picture of me and my mother.

Y/N: "Looks like I'm going home."

I close my locket and begin my trek to my long ago home of Mantle now known as Atlas. I feel myself becoming filled with dread with each step I take closer and closer to Atlas. After what felt like a eternity I finally reach Atlas and it looks the same it did all those years ago. I head down the street when two Atlas robots spot me and aim their guns at me.

Robot: "Y/N L/N, halt!"

I teleport into a nearby alley and watch as the robots run past me. I place my hand on the wall of the alley and see a wanted poster. I grab it and find it is about me.

Y/N: "Y/N L/N, wanted for murder in Mantle. He is considered extremely dangerous and is to not be taken lightly. If you have seen him or have clues on his whereabouts, inform General James Ironwood. Reward for his capture is one million lien."

I crumple the poster and toss it to the side; I use my magic to create a cloak and pull up my hood. The hood casts a shadow over my face which will make identifying me difficult. I head out of the alley and go in a random direction. I reach a mall and figure I might as well change my clothes; I head inside a clothing store and pick out some new clothes. As I put them on I hear a familiar voice.

Voice: "What do mean my card was declined?"

Cashier: "I'm sorry Ms. Schnee."

Schnee: "It's alright, I'll just put the clothes back where I found them."

I stick my head out of the changing room and see Weiss. I put my hood up and head to her.

Y/N: "Long time no see."

Weiss: "Do I know you?"

Y/N: *slightly lifts hood* "I'm kind of hurt you don't recognize me."

She goes wide eyed and hugs me which catches me off guard.

Y/N: "I take it you missed me?"

Weiss: "We all thought something bad happened to you after you left."

Y/N: "How is everyone?"

Weiss: "They are doing good, a little bummed out since the attack on Beacon."

Y/N: "Any news on the school?"

Weiss: "Ozpin and Glynda are working to get it back into running shape."

Y/N: "That's good to hear."

Weiss: "It's all thanks to you. If you hadn't showed up, the whole school would have been lost to the grimm. By the way, why do you have that hood on?"

Y/N: "I'm kind of a wanted man here."

Weiss: "Do you have a place to stay?"

Y/N: "Not really, I sort of just arrived here."

Weiss: "Then I shall offer you a place to stay."

Y/N: "That's really nice of you Wiess; where will I be staying?"

Weiss: "At my family mansion."