Ch 21 Reunions Pt 2

Y/N POV

Y/N: "You've been a bad man Jacques."

Jacques: "I'm not scared of you. You're just a man."

I began laughing which makes Jacques lose his smile and start to back away.

Y/N: "Oh Jacques, how you little you know the truth. You seem like you know things so tell me, what do you think happened that day I became a wanted man?"

Jacques: "You killed a bunch of people in cold blood and fled the city like a coward."

Y/N: "You're right, I did kill people and leave the city; but why do you think I killed them?"

Jacques: *unsure* "Because you're a psychopath?"

Y/N: "No. I killed all those people because they took my mother from me and that brought out something I spent many years hiding from everyone."

Jacques: "You killed people simply because they took away your mommy?!"

I curb stomp his stomach and speak in my true voice.

Y/N: "You insensitive worm! They murdered her all because she didn't look like everyone else! She was only trying to help keep two men from killing each other and what did that get her? A one way ticket to the stake."

I stomp on his chest and this time I hear bones break and him screaming in agony.

Y/N: "I was chained like a animal and forced to watch as they killed her in front of me. When it came down to my turn I snapped and let my true self be known, not giving a damn who found out what I was. After that I killed everyone who smiled and cheered as my mother was slowly taken from this world."

I show my true form and see fear consume Jacques.

Jacques: "What are you going to do to me?"

Y/N: "Send you to someone whose job it is to punish people like you."

I lift my scythe and make it emit a gray light. I swing it over Jacques and watch as a white orb floats out of his body. I grab the orb, pull out a black box and put the orb in it; I then make the box disappear and send it to a old friend.

*meanwhile*

???: "Welcome to hell Jacques Schnee."

Jacques: "What do you mean hell?! I should be in Heaven!"

???: "Not with the things you've done."

???: "Luci dear, did you drop off our son at school?"

Luci: "Yes dear!"

Jacques: "I demand to be taken to heaven!"

Luci: "Sorry, but only good people go to heaven and you are far from a good person. Minions!"

*back to story*

I return to normal and head out of the room only to be greeted by Weiss and Willow.

Weiss: "I take it you dealt with him?"

Y/N: "Yes, he's been taken to hell where he will tortured by a old friend of mine."

Weiss hugs me and I can feel her start to cry.

Weiss: "Thank you."

Y/N: "You're welcome Weiss."

Willow joins in the hug and we just stand there.

Weiss: "What do we do now?"

Willow: "We can live in peace free from your father's tyrannical rule."

Weiss: "What about the company and Whitley?"

Willow: "I will deal with Whitley. As for the company I will take care of it until you are eighteen."

I decide to take my leave and teleport to where I sense team JNPR. I arrive at a place called Argus and knock on the door their smell is coming from.

???: "Can I help you?"

Y/N: "Yeah, is Jaune Arc here?"

???: "Just a second."

The woman closes the door and calls Jaune's name. I hear rapid footsteps make it's way to me and the sound of metal clanging.

Jaune: "Hel- Y/N!"

The door swings open and Jaune bro hugs me.

Jaune: "Where have you been bro? I haven't seen you since Ironwood had you pinned."

Y/N: "Everywhere, mind if I come in?"

Jaune: "Not at all."

He leads me inside where I see the rest of team JNPR and another female holding a baby boy. Nora is the first to see me and runs to me; instead of hugging me she decides to have a impromptu arm wrestle match.

Nora: "I hope your time away didn't make you soft."

Y/N: "I wasn't exactly doing nothing."

Nora: "Then why don't you prove it by beating me?"

I loosen my grip and this allows her to get my hand only a centimeter away from a win.

Nora: "Come on Y/N! Try!"

Y/N: "If you insist."

I put in some effort and slam her hand down so hard that she does a full side flip and is flung into the wall.

Ren: "Nora are you okay?!"

Nora: "Aww man, I was so close. How are you so strong?"

Y/N: "Nora, remember what I really look like."

Nora: "Oh yeah, forget about that side of you."

Y/N: "So how have you guys been?"

Pyrrha: "Aside from adjusting to the sudden cancelation of school, pretty good."

Ren: "Where were you? The last time we saw you, you were being beaten by Ironwood."

I sigh and tell them everything while being sure to leave out meeting Salem.

Jaune: *sad* "Why couldn't I have had an adventure like that?"

Pyrrha: "Jaune, remember you were with us."

Jaune: "I know."

Pyrrha: "So, what are you going to do now?"

Y/N: "Right now I'm catching up with everyone and seeing how they are doing."

An hour later I head outside and teleport to the last people I have yet to visit. I arrive in the warehouse and head inside where I find the people that haven't seen me the longest.

Y/N: "Hello everyone."