Ch 22 Reunions Pt 3

Y/N POV

I see them look at me and all the females run and hug me.

Cinder: *tears* "Where have you been?"

Y/N: "Away, but now I'm here."

Emerald: *tears* "For how long?"

Y/N: "Until we go back to Beacon then I'm here to stay."

Neo: *tears with a sign* "You better not leave without saying goodbye ever again."

Y/N: "I promise I won't."

Roman: "It's good to have you back kid."

Y/N: "It's good to be back." *looks at Mercury* "Come on Mercury, I know you missed me too."

Mercury: "It was a little dull without you here."

Y/N: "Aww, you do care."

Mercury: *rolls eyes* "You wish."

Y/N: "Yikes, tsundere much?"

Mercury: "Shut up idiot."

Y/N: "So close."

Cinder: "Where were you all this time?"

Y/N: "After escaping Ironwood I fled to the Emerald forest and passed out. I woke up and went straight to Atlas. After a few incidents I landed myself in prison; while in that prison I received help from a woman named Salem. Once out she lead my to her castle we spent the night together where I sort of agreed to become her boyfriend. Then I got a call and decided to come and see how everyone was doing."

Cinder: "You met Salem?"

Y/N: "Yeah and turns out she had her eyes on me for quite some time and has been dying to meet me."

Emerald: "So not only have you scored us, but you managed to become the boyfriend to the most powerful woman in all of Remnant?"

Y/N: "Yep, it's like someone out there is giving me all of this stuff."

Neo: *sign* "I missed your bizarre statements."

Y/N: "And I missed you my ice cream waifu."

She blushes and kisses my cheek.

Y/N: "I don't know about all of you, but I have spent days doing nothing but fighting, doing the humpty hump and traveling all over Remnant; and a night of doing nothing sounds good right about now. Anyone want to join me?"

The three girls cling to me and I walk us to a single room and do absolutely nothing while they sleep and I just stare at the ceiling slowly waiting until the sun rises. The time finally comes and I am the first one to get ready. When everyone else is ready I teleport us to the Schnee manor so I can pick up Weiss. We then stop By Menagerie to pick up my favorite cat faunus; when that was done I teleport to Argus to pick up team JNPR. After that we make our final pickup at Patch to get Ruby and Yang. The final stop to be made is our destination, Beacon.

Ruby: "That was a lot faster than a bullhead."

Yang: "No kidding, we even have time to spare."

Cinder: "What should we do with it?"

Y/N: "How about getting something to eat?"

Weiss: "I second that, I haven't had breakfast."

We all agree and head to the cafeteria to grab some breakfast. While we eat I see some familiar faces ranging from Velvet to my still least favorite person Cardin. After breakfast we hear a announcement telling us to go to the amphitheater. Once we get there we are graced with the presence of Ozpin and Glynda.

Ozpin: "Welcome back. I know it must feel strange having to suddenly stop school because of something that happened unexpectedly. But me and the faculty will be the first to say that now that things are settled, everything will be alright. As some of you may be wondering about classes and making them up; due to what happened we have decided it would be for the best that we will not have any of you make up classes."

Everyone cheers at the thought of not having to make up classes.

Ozpin: "I'm sure most of you are still shaken up over the events that have transpired. So, to help you I have contacted the other academies and they have agreed to offer you all a licensed therapist to help you cope and overcome any trauma you may have suffered."

Ozpin walks away while Glynda steps up.

Glynda: "As for starting classes, we are pushing the start date till after your next break. Therefore you will have a full month to get everything back in order and be ready for when school starts back up."

We clap and cheer then all head back to our dorms.

Ozpin: *speaker* "Will Y/N L/N please report to my office?"

I make my way to Ozpin's office and think about what he wants to talk with me about. I reach his office and take a seat.

Y/N: "You wanted to see me Ozpin?"

Ozpin: "Yes."

Y/N: "I'm not in trouble am I?"

Ozpin: *chuckles* "No. I merely wanted to talk to you about some things."