Ch 10 Emerald

Emerald POV

I manage to get free from my binds and help Mercury get free.

Mercury: "Who was that guy?"

I help Mercury up by putting his arm around my neck and leading him back to the hideout.

Emerald: "I don't know, but we should keep our eyes on him."

We reach the hideout and Roman is the first to speak.

Roman: "What happened to him?"

Emerald: "A man managed to break his leg with his bare hands."

Roman: "He sounds strong."

Mercury: "That's a understatement, he survived getting impaled and having his face blown open."

Roman: "Sweet Oum, are you sure you fought a man?"

Emerald: "I doubt he was human."

Mercury: "I kind of liked him."

Roman: "Why?"

Mercury: "Because he had the balls to feel up Emerald."

I glare at Mercury and drop him onto the ground and storm off to my room. I shut and lock the door, I then slide down the door and bring my knees to my chest. I think over what happened at the bookstore when I hear a man's voice.

Man: "Excalibur!"

I get up and run to where that voice came from and arrive at Neo's room. I knock three times but don't receive a answer; I open the door and see Neo completely naked and a face of pure euphoria. I look next to her and see that man from before naked as well.

Emerald: "What are you doing here?!"

Y/N: "Giving Neo the time of her life."

I grab my weapon and run at him; he moves faster than I can see him and disappears. Before I know it I am pinned against the wall with my hands above my head. I try to break free but it is like trying to break free from a vise. The man comes closer and I feel something poke my stomach, I look down and go red faced.

Y/N POV

I see the girl go red faced and look down to see Johnson poking her belly. I let her go but she won't advert her gaze.

Y/N: "You can quit looking now."

This breaks her out of her trance and she finally matches my gaze.

Girl: "What are you doing here?"

Y/N: "I'm here because Neo said for me to come here."

Girl: "Neo, is that true?"

I look at Neo and she just gives a thumbs up.

Girl: "But he's the enemy."

Y/N: "Not to her."

Girl: "How did that happen?"

Y/N: "I'll show you."

About a hour later I get dressed and prepare to leave, I look at the bed and see Neo and the girl that I learned is called Emerald holding each other. I take a picture then teleport back to Beacon where I see Ruby and the others preparing to leave. I ignore them and head straight to my room, I just lay about until the sunrises and a new day starts. I head to Goodwitch's class and the moment I arrive I am tackled by Glynda.

Y/N: "What's with the sudden show of affection?"

Glynda: "You haven't been showing me any love."

Y/N: "Then shame on me."

She spends the remainder of in between classes getting pounded into oblivion. When class starts she is forced to stay in a chair while people fight. The current match ends and I raise my hand.

Glynda: "Yes Y/N?"

Y/N: "I wish to fight next."

Glynda: "Okay, who do you wish to fight?"

Y/N: "I wish to fight them."

I point to Emerald and the boy next to her.

Glynda: "Mercury and Emerald, do you two accept?"

They nod and all three of us enter the arena. The buzzer goes off and the match begins; Mercury runs at me and delivers a series of kicks. I don't dodge and welcome the hits; when he is done I sweep his legs and kick him across the floor. I turn to Emerald and she throws one of her sickles at me. I catch it and yank it hard; she comes flying to me and when she gets close I clothesline her. Mercury dashes for me and high kicks my chin. I backflip and tackle him to the ground; I continuously punch him when a chain wraps around my neck and pulls me away from him. I get dragged across the floor when I get to my feet and grab the chain. I twirl Emerald in circles and launch her into Mercury.

They get up with Mercury running at me while firing shots from his boots to give him extra speed. I smile figuring out his plan and when he gets within reach of me I do a side kick. My attack hits its mark and he falls to ground wallowing in pain.

Mercury: *high pitch voice* "That was a cheap shot and you know it!"

Y/N: "Boo freakidy hoo, cry me a river."

I look up at the aura board and see Mercury's is in the red, Emerald's is in the yellow while mine is still in the green. I turn back to Emerald and she readies her sickles; I do the dog call with my hand and she runs at me. She hurls her right sickle at me but I duck then roll. From that roll I plant my hands on the ground and double kick her in her stomach. She grabs her stomach in pain while I sweep her legs. To finish her off when her feet are off of the ground I elbow drop her stomach which makes her slam her back on the ground.

Glynda: "Y/N is the winner."

I help Emerald up and help walk her back to her seat when Mercury speak again.

Mercury: "What about me?!"

Y/N: "Help yourself."