Ch 13 Ripper

Ripper POV

I finish going over the plan when the door to my private room bursts open. One of my guards flies throw the door and lands near us. We look and see a teenage boy walk through the doorframe.

Ripper: "This is a private room."

Y/N: "I have business with you."

Ripper: "Open fire!"

Everyone in the room unloads their guns into the boy. When the last shot was fired we stare in shock as the boy is still standing.

Y/N POV

I heal my wounds then start walking towards Ripper. Several men cut me off but I just call my scythe and fling them to the side. More men run at me as I turn my arms into their true form and touch the men. Upon contact their bodies go stiff and they fall to the ground unconscious. I count ten more men and decide to release my true form. The moment I do I sense fear consume them and they run out of the room screaming "demon".

Y/N: "Just me and you now."

He pulls out two black hand scythes and swipe them at me. I catch his wrists and break them; he screams in pain then drops his weapons. I grab him by the neck and daggle him in the air. He tries to break free, but finds it difficult on account of his wrists being broken.

Ripper: "What are you going to do with me?"

Y/N: "Punish you."

I knock him out, turn into my human form then head out of the room to gather my team. When we are together we walk to where I smell Sienna and arrive at a large house in the center of Menagerie. We walk inside and see Sienna siting next to a man and a rather pretty kitty cat.

Sienna: "Is that the man?"

Y/N: "Yep."

Cat: "Is he dead?"

Y/N: "Nope, just unconscious."

I bind his arms and legs then make him regain consciousness.

Y/N: "Hello again."

Sienna: "So you're the traitor."

Ripper: "Yeah, and the soon to be new leader of the White Fang."

I slap him "a little" too hard and make his neck pop.

Y/N: "Your plan to overthrow Sienna is over."

Ripper: "No it's not!"

He breaks his binds and runs at Sienna. Luckily I catch him and slam him on the ground then stomp on his chest.

Y/N: "What do you want to do with him?"

Sienna: "As long as he gets punished I don't care."

I emit a gray mist and soon he starts spasming and convulsing. After a while he stops and finally dies; I take my foot off of him and look at Sienna.

Sienna: "You have done a great service."

Y/N: "We are happy to help."

Cat: "Since you helped Sienna, why don't you four spend the night here as thanks."

Y/N: "That is very kind of you."

We head to our separate rooms and I stare at the ceiling when my room door opens. Cinder, Emerald, Sienna and that cat faunus walk in and stand before me.

Y/N: "Did you girls need something?"

Sienna: "We got together and decided we should all thank you for your help."

They all pounce on me like a predator and nearly crush me.

Y/N: *to cat faunus* "Wait, aren't you married miss?"

Kali: "Kali, and yes. But we have a open marriage, plus my husband said it was okay."

Y/N: "Well shit woman, that's all you had to say."

The next morning I get dressed and look at all of the women on the bed. I smile and head to the kitchen to get some breakfast. When I get there I see Mercury looks like shit with bags under his eyes and his hair unkempt.

Y/N: "What's wrong with you?"

Mercury: "I didn't get any sleep."

Y/N: "Why not?"

He glares at me and soon I figure out why he looks the way he does.

Y/N: "So you heard that?"

Mercury: "All damn night."

Later the girls come down to join us for breakfast. The moment they sit down they hiss in pain. Just then the man from before walks in and sits down next to us.

Man: "How was last night Kali?"

Kali: "I don't want to embarrass you Ghira."

Ghira: "Sounds like it was epic."

Sienna: "You're telling me, I had no idea he could go all night."

Emerald: "I may have to sleep on the way back to Beacon."

Cinder: "Me too."

Mercury: "Seriously! All four of them?!!"

Ghira: *high fives me* "You sir have my respect."

After breakfast me and my team leave the house when I get a call from Ruby about a emergency. I teleport all of us to Vale and see it overflowing with grimm. We split up and thin out the grimm horde; I run at a King Taijitu and rip it in half killing it. Next a horde of Ursi runs at me and I call my scythe to me then cut them all down. I finish killing the last Ursa when a Beowolf claws at my back and knocks me to the ground. It begins to bite into my back and manages to tear open my right shoulder.

I go to attack the Beowolf when another appears and digs into my left side. Pretty soon more Beowolves come and try to get a piece of me. Leaving me no other option I release my true form and the Beowolves turn to dust. I finally get to my feet when I look around and see more grimm pouring into the city.