f i v e .

"Uhh, please give me win" I begged. He sticks his tongue.

"Okay okay," he said. The last game, he won 😒

"Vernon!" He chuckled.

"Awh, don't be like this. I'm sorry" He tried to coax me. I pouted.

"Cute. Okay, I will treat you. What do you want?" He pinched my cheeks? What??? Cute??? Please, Vernon. You are cuter than me.

"Let's get some ice cream for a kid like you" He teased me. I glare at him.

"Okay okay," I walked to my room and change my clothes.

[Vernon POV]

"I will wait downstairs!" I shouted and started walking downstairs.

"Let's go," she said.

-After we got our ice creams, she decided to stroll at the park.

"Can I know about you? Yeah, since you became my bodyguard, we didn't know each other." She said. I nodded.

"As you know, my name is Chwe Hansol Vernon. I'm 23 years old and my birthday is on 18th February-" She cut my words.

"My birthday is on 18th February too! But in 2000" she said excitedly. I make a face like "ouh"

"I born in NYC but when I Five years old, my family moved to Hongdae and I have one little sister. That's all" I said and she nodded.

-After we had our dinner, we went home. She fell asleep in the car. I carry her like a bride style and send her to her room. While I put her on her bed, she woke and wide her eyes.

"What are you trying to do?!" She yelled.

"Wo wo wo, calm down. I carried you to your room because you fell asleep in the car. I never do that stupid thing" I said. Our face turned red. AH! STUPID HEARTBEAT!!!

-It has been a week after the incident happened.

[Y/n POV]

I think I have to meet Jaeyoon. Huh, nervous to tell him but, yeah I have to tell him. I call him:-

Y/n: Hello Jaeyoon

Jaeyoon: Yes Y/n?

Y/n: can wee meet after your class end? At college park.

Jaeyoon: Sure, see you.

-I sat on the bench at the park.

"Y/n" Jaeyoon called me. I look at him and he raised his eyebrow.

"It is about us," I said.

"Us? Okay go on" He said.

"I'm sorry. I have someone else. A-and I love him" I said.

"I-its okay," he said.

"Thanks for understanding me" I smiled.

"But, who?" He asked.

"Vernon, my bodyguard," I said and he nodded his head.

[Jaeyoon POV]

She left.

"Vernon right? I won't let you guys happy" I mumbled. "Just wait for it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Sorry because I don't update for two days. I'm so busy with my online classes huh 😔

Hope you guys enjoy it. 👋