e l e v e n .

While we are eating our breakfast, Vernon asked about his condition.

"You get the recovery and your left leg was broke," I said and smiled.

"Did you love me?" He suddenly asked.

"What kind of stupid question? Of course yes!" I replied and hit his arm.

"Kyeopta" he pinched my cheeks.

The door was opened. It's is my father.

"Ouh, I'm disturbing a lovely couple. Sorry" he said and walked out from the ward.

"Dad!" I whined and he laughing. Then, he walks toward us.

"When you woke?" He asked Vernon.

"Around 2 a.m" Vernon answered.

"You know, your girlfriend worried about you until she did want to eat." My father told and Vernon smirked. My face turns red.

"Whatever," I said and walked to the toilet to wash my hand.

"Someone is blushing~" My father teased me. I sit on the couch and cover my face with my jacket. I chuckle.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Vernon POV]

She takes very good care of me. I love her. Today, I can discharge from the hospital. Finally. But my leg still has to bandage. Y/n help me walk until reach at my bed.

"Thanks, jagiya," I said. She crunches his nose.

-It has been 3 weeks after I discharged. I can't do anything except stay at home, play the phone, eat and sleep. Y/n have to go to her college. Too boring.

Then, I look at the calendar. Next week I have to go to the hospital to open my bandage. I lied on the bed and sleep.

-I woke because I shocked. Y/n jumped onto my bed.

"Don't do that. You surprised me." I said while putting my hand at my chest.

"Sorry" she lies beside me.

"Next week I have to go to the hospital to open my bandage. Then, I can work as usual" I said. She stares at me.

"Why are you stared at me like that?" I pushed her face. She kisses my cheek and runs to her room.

"Ah~ what is this for?" I whined.

"That is for being too cute!" She yelled from her room. I roll my eyes.

"Such you are cuter than me" I mumbled.

SKIP

Today is Y/n's last day for the exam. I know she can do it. I send her to college.

"We arrived," I said. She looks at me.

"Thanks," she said and I kiss her forehead.

"Good luck jagi" I smiled. She gets down from the car and walked.

-I fetch her and we go to a cafe.

"I knew you can do it," I said and took a sip of my drink.

"I still afraid. If my result bad, what I gonna do?" She said.

"Don't worry. I assured your result will be fine" I patted her head and pinched her cheek. She flinched.

"Y/n. Did you really love me?" I watered at her eyes.

"Yah! Of course Yes!" She replied.

"Really?"

"Yes but you are the second," she said and I shocked.

"W-who's the first?" I asked. My heart starts beating fast.

"Of course my father" she laughed and I sighed relief.

"Are you scared if I have someone else hurm?? You are so jealous" She pinched my cheek and chuckled.

[Y/n POV]

He holds my hands.

"You are my first love ever. I won't let anyone hurt you. I love you" He said.

"Owkay" I replied awkwardly.

"Let's go home," I said broke the awkward vibe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

After this is the last chapter 😢

Don't worry, I will update a new story 🤫 bye 👋