s e v e n .

[Vernon POV]

She sulking.

"I put your things in front of your door," I said then, I enter my room.

-Huh, she sulking with me in three days. We eat lunch together but she didn't talk with me. I chuckle. That's not my fault. Then, I try to talk with her.

"Y/n, anything wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just not in my mood right now" she replied. I follow her until in front of her room.

"Why are you following me?" She asked.

"I want to tell you 1 secret, 3 words, 1 sentence," I said.

"Hurry" she rolled her eyes and I smirked.

"I like you" I whispered.

She widens her eyes and enters her room then close the door. She might be embarrassed. Suddenly a notification popped out. It is from an unknown number that always wishes me a good night every night:-

xxxxxxxx

I like you too

I'm speechless. My face heats up.

[Y/n POV]

I closed the door. Did he??? Then I text him. I felt so embarrassing. How do I want to go out of my room? What happens if I see him? Huh, calm down!

-It's time for dinner. My stomach was singing. I walk downstairs to have my dinner. I sit in front of him. I just keep eating.

"Why are you guys too quiet?" My father asked.

"N-nothing," we said in unison and looked at each other.

As we finished our dinner, I walk to my room, and he walks to his room. When I want to enter my room, he holds my wrist and I look at him.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked.

W-wait, what??!!! Of course yesssss

I nodded and kiss his cheek. Then, I enter my room.

[Vernon POV]

Did she kissed my cheek????? I froze for a moment. I laid on my bed and gaze at the ceiling. She is now my girlfriend. My vision becomes a blur and I fall asleep.

SKIP

It has been a week after I confessed to her but we don't go for a date yet because she has a lot of work to do since this year is her last year before she graduates.

-I fetch her after her class end.

"So, how about our first date?" I asked for her opinion.

"Hurmm," she hummed. "Maybe I will be free this weekend"

"Good! This weekend okay?" I said.

"Deal" she replied. I pinch her cheek and she pouts.

>weekend<

We're going for our first date. When we walk downstairs, Mr Choi walked pass us.

"Where you guys want to go?" He asked.

"Our first date" Y/n replied.

"Seriously?" He widens his eyes. He looks at me from the top until my toes.

"Accepted. Have a good date" he said. Y/n hug his father and thanked him.

"But if you make she cry or sad, you will know the punishment that you will get" he added and I giggled.

We enjoy our date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Hit reader 👋

I'm glad if you guys enjoying my fanfic. Thank you 😁