s i x .

[Y/n POV]

While Vernon driving, I played my phone and close it. I stared at him.

"Y/n, why you looked at me like that? Do you want something?" He noticed me.

"Urm, nothing. I just bored" I sighed. "Can I ask you, why you want to become my bodyguard?"

"I'm 23 this year and before this, I didn't have any work. So, I decided to find a job and I will earn my own money. With that money, I can treat my family" He explained and I nodded.

"Can I know who is the man that met you at Starbucks last week?" He asked.

"Kim Jaeyoon. He is my college mate. Nothing special between us." I smiled.

"Seriously? It seems important." He said. Why he asked me that kind of question? Did he jealous? Yah! No. He doesn't like me. Maybe never.

[Vernon POV]

I don't know why but I still feel something fishy about Jaeyoon. I opened the door for Y/n. Suddenly, Mr Choi come.

"I'm back," he said.

Y/n hug his father. "I miss you"

"How're your weeks with your new bodyguard?" He asked.

"My weeks with Vernon Oppa we're fine. Nothing happened" she replied. Did she called me Oppa?! O.P.P.A?????

"I go to my room first," I said and they nodded. I walked upstairs and enter my room. I closed the door and start cursing myself.

"Stop blushing stupidly! Please beating as the usual stupid heart!" I cursed. I lie on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

I like her.

Ah! Stop being nonsense, Vernon! Maybe she has someone else.

"But if I don't ask her, how will I know that she has a boyfriend or not," I mumbled.

I slap my face. Idiot. I take a bath to refresh my body before I go to dinner. While we're eating, Mr Choi ask me;

"How was your work? Is everything okay? Did Y/n being stubborn?"

"What kind of question appa~" she sighed. I chuckle.

"Everything okay" I nodded.

"See. I control my manners" She said elatedly. We chuckle.

-It's already 11 o'clock, so I want to sleep. Suddenly a notification popped out and I open it:-

xxxxxxxx

Hey! Good night🌟

Who are you?

Hehehehehehehheehhe

Weird. No profile picture. Whatever.

SKIP

Today I accompanying Y/n to the mall. She in the clothes outlet and me at the cafe nearer. While I waiting for Y/n, I saw my friend.

"Hi, Sohyun" I approached her.

"Oh, Vernon. Long time no see" she said. Then we have a little chit chat.

"I have to go now, bye" she left.

[Y/n POV]

Who is she? Why did she talk with Vernon? I walk towards Vernon after she left.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"A human" He replied.

"Whatever" I start walking, left him behind. He chased me and hold my wrist.

"Okay, she is my friend. Give me those bags" he coaxed me. Then, I give him.

-In the car;

"Y/n, are you jealous?" He asked.

"NO!" I ogled.

"Serious?"

"Y-yes"

"Sure?" He teased me.

"Fine! I'm jealous" I said. He laughing and pinch my cheek. We arrived home and I entered my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Yuhuuuuu reader. See you at the next chapter 👋