t e n .

-"Now, is 11 a.m. but no one comes. Pity you," he said and left. I'm alone in the old house. I give up. Give up for hoping.

Someone tapped my shoulder. It's Vernon. I cry and he asks me to keep quiet.

"Don't cry, I'm here" he hugged me.

While he unties me, we heard someone applause.

"Wow! What drama that I watched just now?" Jaeyoon asked, psycho.

"Vernon, run. Leave me. Now!" I mumbled and Vernon stood up.

"Where do you want to go? Stay here" Jaeyoon said.

"You know why I kidnapped her and asked you to come here? Firstly, I want her. You took her from me! Secondly, I want to kill you! If you die, she will never think about you. So, we can coexist happily without you. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING F*CK!" he yelled and laughed.

BANG!

Vernon collapsed. Vernon tried to punch Jaeyoon but Jaeyoon shot Vernon' left leg.

"VERNON!" I shouted. He moaned. I can't hold my tears anymore.

"DON'T MOVE! PUT YOUR WEAPON DOWN AND KNEEL. RAISE YOUR HAND." I saw a group of policemen with my father.

"If you come closer, I will shoot him again!" Jaeyoon pointed the gun to Vernon.

"We are not scared. PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPON!" One of the policemen said.

BANG!

I heard a shot. I cry heavily.

Jaeyoon shot Vernon again and Jaeyoon collapsed because the policeman shoots Jaeyoon. They shoot in unison. My father unties me and I hug him. Then, I run to Vernon.

"Stay still, my father calls the ambulance," I said in the cracked voice.

My hands covered by his blood.

"I love you, Y/n," he said.

[Vernon POV]

I heard the ambulance siren and all went black.

SKIP

[Mr Choi POV]

We were at the hospital wait for Vernon's surgery. He still in the surgery room.

••••••••••••••••••••••

1 hour later, the doctor came out of the surgery room.

"Are you Vernon's relative?" The doctor asked.

"I'm his employer" I replied.

"We have two news. The good news is the surgery us successful complete but the bad news is his left leg was broke. It takes time to recovery. The patient still not wake up and we will move him to a ward." The doctor explained. I nodded and thanked him. Y/n hugged me.

"He will be safe," I said.

SKIP

[Y/n POV]

He still not awake. I hope he will be fine.

"I want to go home," my father said.

"I want to accompany him," I said and he nodded.

I sat beside the hospital bed while holding Vernon's hand and put my head on the bed. Please wake my love.

•••

I felt something moved. His hand. His hand moved. He woke and I hugged him. It's 2 a.m. and he wants to sit.

"No, no, no. You have to lie and sleep. Your surgery part still fresh" I said.

"Give me a glass of water," he said and gave him. I miss him.

"How my condition?" He asked.

"We talk tomorrow okay? I'm sleepy" I yawned.

"Alright then. Come here, sleep beside me." He said.

"I can sleep at the couch," I said. He nodded and I closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Uwu how was it?? Did you guys suspend? Hehe hehe, mianhae.

Bye 👋