e i g h t .

[Jaeyoon POV]

While I walking in the mall, I saw a blissful couple. Y/n and Vernon.

"Happy right? We will see" I mumbled and smirked.

Then, I walk towards them and approach Y/n.

"Hi Y/n," I said. She looked at me with what's-wrong-with-you face.

"Take care of your girlfriend," I said to Vernon and walked away.

[Y/n POV]

What kind of situation. I look at Vernon.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Let pay it for you" He smiled and I thanked him.

-He wrapped his right arm around my waist. We enter a restaurant and start ordering. As the meal comes, we start digging it.

"You want some?" I asked while pointing to my food.

"Sure"

"Let me feed you, open your mouth," I said and he smirked.

"I didn't tell you to smirk. Open your mouth" I teased him and he pouted.

"I didn't tell you p-" he cut my words because he opens his mouth.

-We arrived at home.

"Looks like you guys have a good date today" My father teased us. We giggle and walk upstairs.

"Bye, sweet dreams jagiya," he said.

I'm blushing. Huh this guy never makes my heart stop fluttering. He enter his room and same as me.

SKIP

I went to my college as usual. A bit stress because this year is my last year before the graduate end of this year. I always stay in my room to finish my assignment. Luckily, Vernon understands me and let me do my assignment but sometimes he disturbs me.

While I walk to my class with Hana, a notification popped out:

xxxxxxxxx

Be careful.         

I look around. No one. I confuse and scared. Who is this and how he or she got my number? Then, I walk to the auditorium.

I took a screenshot of the message and send it to Vernon. I have a mixing feeling right now. After the class, I and Hana decided to go to a cafe.

>home<

"Are you okay?" Vernon asked.

"Quite a few" I answered.

"Maybe a wrong number" He tried to comfort me. I nodded and smiled.

-I laid on my bed while scrolling Instagram. I got a notification from the same number:-

xxxxxxxxxx

Be careful.       

You will lose the person
that you love.                 

What???? Who is this??? My tears fell. I don't want to lose anyone that I love after my mother. It's hurt to lose anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Mystery Mystery~

Heheeheheh thanks reader!