t w e l v e .

SKIP

Today is my graduation day! I did it! I'm half happy and half sad because Vernon has to go to Hongdae 😟 I'm okay as long as my father can go to the graduation ceremony.

"Take a lot of pictures and send them to me okay?" He kissed my cheek and I nodded.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"(Bla blah blah blah). Last but not least, congrats to all students that graduate today. You guys did a good job. That's all from me. Thank you and congratulations!" The college president said. Everyone applause.

So, my graduation ceremony ended. Suddenly, my father stands up and walk to the stage.

"What do you want to do?" I mumbled.

He gets the mic and starts talking.

"Hi everyone. Firstly, I want to say congrats because of graduation. Secondly, you guys can look at Choi Y/n now" He said.

I see lots of eyes are looking at me. Then, Vernon come.

"What are you doing here? You have to go to Hongdae" I mumbled but he ignored it.

He kneels.

"What the hell are you doing right now? Stand up" I mumbled in a strict tone.

He takes out a small red box from his pocket and opens it.

"Choi Y/n, will you marry me?" He asked.

Everyone in the hall are cheering.

"Yes, yes, yes," They cheered. My face turns red.

"Yes!" I said happily. Everyone cheering. Vernon wears the ring at my finger and stands up then hug me.

"Thank you Y/n. I will take care of you until the last of my breath" He kissed my forehead.

I'm Choi Y/n and that is my story with my new bodyguard.

THE END