n i n e .

It has been a month after the unknown number texted me. I never tell Vernon about that. Nothing happens and I'm happy with our relationship.

I walk to the car after my class end and I saw Vernon. He opens the car's door for me. While he opens it, someone covers my mouth and nose. I smelled something and all turn black.

[Vernon POV]

I saw her and I opened the car's door for her. When I turned back, she's gone. I began a panic. I turn around then I saw a man wearing a mask wave at me and drive the car rushingly. I get into my car and drive follow the car. I assured Y/n with her.

Then, remembered about the message that Y/n screenshot. That is from the kidnapper. I follow the car until the traffic light. The car passed the red light.

"Shit!" I cursed.

After the traffic light was green, I tried to find the car. I failed.

-It's around 11 pm. I still can't find Y/n. My tears fell. I lost someone I love. I arrived home and opened the door. I saw Mr Choi.

"Why are you guys return late? Where is Y/n?" He asked.

"Someone kidnapped her," I said while covering my face with my hands. "I tried to chase the car, but I failed," I added.

"Call the police now!!!" He said to his bodyguard.

[Jaeyoon POV]

I got her. I got my sweetheart. I kidnapped her and brought her to an old house. I tied her so she can't run.

>next day<

She woke.

"Here's your food. Ouh, I forgot. How you want to eat if your hands were tied?" I laughed.

"Jaeyoon? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" She is struggling to free herself?

"I want you" I chuckled.

"Crazy" she mumbled.

I grip her jaw make her eyes look at my face.

"Yes, I'm. I am crazy because of you. Why you rejected me? If you accept me, this never happens. Simple" I said.

"UNTIE ME!" she yelled.

I point a gun to her face.

"If you shout again, bang" I warned her. Her tears fell. I kneel in front of her.

"Don't cry. I promise I will untie you..." I stood up.

"After I KILL VERNON!" I laughed.

"After I killed Vernon, you can live with me. I promise I will make you happy. You know, before you couple with Vernon, I love you. Now, I still love you but he took you from me." I said.

[Y/n POV]

What I want now is Vernon. I cried from last night. I can't do anything. He is too psycho. He takes my phone and starts recording a video.

"Hi, Vernon! She safe with me. Look. Y/n, say hi to your beloved boyfriend. Come here or I will shoot her" he said while pointing a gun to my head.

I can't say anything. I shook my head as a sign don't come here. I don't want to lose a person that I love. Jaeyoon sent the video to Vernon and left me alone.

[Vernon POV]

I Can't sleep right now. I keep thinking about Y/n. It has been a day she lost. Suddenly, a notification popped from my phone. It is from Y/n. I open it and saw a video. It's Jaeyoon and Y/n?! He tied Y/n?!

"Come here or I will shoot her," He said.

"Don't ever touch her, 씨발!!!" I said. (A/n: urm, act the hangul word is a curse. If you want to know it, just translate it 🤭)

I wear a jacket and walk downstairs.

"Where do you want to go?" Me Choi asked.

"Save Y/n," I said.

"Wait, what??" He asked and I showed him the video that Jaeyoon sent.

"We go tomorrow morning," Mr Choi said.

"But Y/n in danger"

"Listen to me. It's dark outside. Go to your room" he said.

I walk to my room. How can I sleep with this situation? AH! MESS!! I lie on my bed and gaze at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I failed to protect you" my tears fell.

"Please be safe sweetheart" I mumbled. Seriously, I miss her.

••••••••••••••••••••••

I tried to sleep but I can't. I need her. It's 9 a.m. Me Choi knock the door.

"Let's have breakfast, then we call the police," He said.

[Y/n POV]

It's morning. I hope he will come.

"Look, he won't come. He doesn't love you. If he loves you, he will come last night" Jaeyoon said.

"SHUT UP KIM JAEYOON!" I yelled. He points the gun to me.

"You forgot hmm?" Then, he gripped my hair. It's hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Hi!!!!!

I'm sorry if there have any mistakes. What do you guys think, will Vernon come? The hero has to safe his Heroine right. 👋