Welcome

Another welcome to all of you

Another welcome to all of you. We hope you didn't have difficulties reaching our awards book.

As said, we are going to host some monthly awards. Awards mean books and books mean judging them. Oh and yeah, books also mean authors.

Too many books mean too much time. Too big period means forgetting it. Forgetting it means that it's not nice for any of us. Fewer books mean more time but fewer opportunities. A total confusion, isn't it?

So we thought how about awards who are shrunk in their timeline of one month? That one month will include the nominations period, entry period, Judging period and even results presentation.

Now you will think about how are we going to judge so many books within one month? Well, then we have thought about how about shortening the number of books.

We will be accepting two genres and ten books by 10 authors per genre. To judge it we will have two judges per genre.

In the nomination period, you have to nominate the genre you want to be included. Then there will be voting on which two genres will be chosen. Followed by that the entries will happen and judging will begin.

Each month different genres/ Fandoms will be chosen. Since many of our followers are Fandom writers at the moment, we are going to begin with nominations for Fandoms. They can be Fandoms from India, Pakistan or Bangladesh. Every other fandom will be denied immediately.

If you are interested then join us in the journey of Vie~ The BrownHousehold Awards.

Any questions can be asked here➡️

Written by khushi_sri
Cover and banners by AGSR2016