I

-

yo yo, what's up?

-

you were a freshman when your mom decided to transfer you to a new high school.

of course, you tried to convince her not to, you almost even knelt down in front of her to beg to let you stay at your best friend nayeon's old school, but mrs. kim isn't really someone you'd like to piss off most of the time,

so here you are, finding yourself standing in front of the entrance of your new school. you're not amused, as new school means new environment, new rules, with no friends, leaving you no choice but to find new ones.

jesus christ, why does life hate me so much?

"yo yo, what's up?" you turn around to face the person who confidently stood beside you and frowned, not wanting to deal with a weirdass gangsta - or whatever the hell they like to call themselves - on the first day of school. anyhow, the ash-haired girl sent you a friendly smile. "you new?"

you nodded, as you were not in the mood to speak with anyone at the moment. because of the tall girl's overly-confident, friendly, and welcoming aura, you didn't expect her to nod at you as well before muttering a casual, "same here," to you in response. you looked at her confusedly, but she only offered you her hand. "i'm lisa."

raising both of your eyebrows as you kept your stoic expression, you shook lisa's offered hand. "jisoo."

"nice." the ash-haired girl nodded as she lightly patted your back in a very friendly manner. "well, see you 'round, jisoo. have a great first day."

she didn't wait for your response before taking off, entering the huge doors of your new school with such confidence and grace.

you wish you had her conviction.

-