III

-

jennie's way prettier

-

a few periods passed before lunch break finally rolls in. jennie pulled you towards the cafeteria and onto a spot in the middle of the place, where you find two other girls sitting down on the lowly lunch table, talking excitedly to each other and laughing occassionally.

"guys!" jennie waved towards the two girls, successfully gaining their attentions.

you find out that her best friends' names were jihyo and chaeyoung. jihyo being the doe-eyed girl with that flawless tanned complexion, and chaeyoung, the gorgeous red-headed and porcelain skinned angel.

nah, jennie's way prettier.

you weren't sure if you were stating what you truly believe in or convincing yourself about it.

jennie introduced you to her best friends, who instantly warmed up to you as well, making your smile grow even wider - much for a shitty first day. the three talked with each other casually, giving you the idea of them probably being friends for years. they talk to you too, encouraging you to speak more and share more about yourself. jihyo's loud voice becomes the reason why the table was filled with laughter here and there, and you couldn't be happier with your new high school friends.

-