V

-

cutest couple

-

only the heavens would understand when you say that dating jennie kim is the best thing that could happen to anyone.

for the past year, you've been nothing but happy together. you go out on cute dates, send cute texts, take cute pictures. god, even the people at school would call you the cutest couple ever.

you're so happy with jennie and you could never ask for more.

your first year with the cat-eyed girl is chaeyoung and lisa's second year with each other. the couple were also happy with each other, anyone could totally tell. a lot of people are jealous with their relationship. some would even try to break them apart, but they seem too in love to pay attention to the bitter people around them.

chaeyoung was perfect with lisa the same way you were perfect with jennie.

however, like any other highschool lovers, you and jennie would sometimes fight over the stupidest things (and by that, you mean jealousy), as well - especially if she's in one of her days - yet, being jennie and jisoo, you'd always find a way to fix the problem before the day ends. after all, you're not really the jealous type, as you just choose to trust your girlfriend instead of getting upset over the little interactions she has with other people.

but jennie is possessive as fuck, and you wouldn't want to try speaking to another girl with her by your side, or else she'll flip you both upside down.

the same way goes with chaeyoung and lisa, as behind that perfect couple image they protray in front of everyone else, you'd sometimes catch them screaming at each other behind the school's dumpster, aggressive hands being thrown and colorful words being spat all over the place. you didn't mean to eavesdrop, but still, sometimes, it's impossible not to overhear their conversation whenever they yell at each other with all the might they have in their systems. and you find out that they, too, have the same issue as you and your girlfriend, for their usual screaming sessions mostly involve lisa being a little too close to a certain 'co-worker' in her part-time job at the movie house, and chaeyoung getting upset for being ignored and disregarded these past few months.

you find out that jennie and chaeyoung aren't really the girlfriends you'd want to make jealous most of the time, as behind those pretty faces are wild-fucking-tigers ready to rip your face off the second you make them mad.

it worries you for lisa's life and your own.

-