IX

-

just stay out of it

-

it seemed like it wasn't just you who kept your mouth shut about it.

you excused yourself from art class to go to the washroom, and the moment you stepped out of your room, you see lalisa manoban waiting outside, leaning against the wall with both hands carelessly shoved inside the pocket of her jeans.

god, even just seeing her face gives you the urge to lash out on her again.

but you've decided you're done with it, escpecially after letting it all out to nayeon via skype call last night - at least you've told someone about it. the girl with bunny teeth was fuming, wanting nothing but to straight up murder jennie for what she did to you, yet it's not like she could. she's a thousand miles away.

still, it made you feel a whole lot better.

lisa suddenly cleared her throat, causing you to completely snap out of your thoughts. you turned to look at her, the black patch still around her eye and her lips slightly busted, yet she still managed to hold her head up high and confidently stare back at you.

she sighed. "look, jisoo. i know this won't do any better about this shitty situation, but i really am sorry."

you scoffed at her statement. shaking your head, you smiled at her bitterly.

"i'm sorry too, you know." you mumbled, finding youself clenching your jaw at the thought running through your head. "for chaeyoung. seems like the poor girl's still oblivious about everything."

lisa gulped. "i," she trailed, almost uncertain, before masking her expression back with confidence once again. "i think it's best if you just stay out of it. it's between me and chaeyoung. it doesnt concern you anymore."

you felt your hands slowly ball into solid fists at the Thai's remark, yet being kim jisoo, you kept your cool like you always do, masking your real emotions with a bitter, sarcastic smile.

"right."

-