VII

-

chaeyoung doesn't fucking deserve this

-

that steamy stunt with chaeyoung during homecoming game got you really guilty for some reason, as it did felt like cheating on your girlfriend despite the number of times you tried to convince yourself it's not. so in the end, you find yourself walking towards the direction of the school library, as jennie told you she would be studying for her midterms the entire day, so you're certain she'd be here.

you planned to surprise her with a cute backhug, probably several kisses on the cheek (to avoid too much pda, cause jennie didn't like it), and perhaps, a sweet gesture of holding her hand and carrying her bag for her as you pull her out of the boring place and walk towards some place nice to buy her lunch.

god, you didn't even realize you've already missed going out with jennie so much until you thought of that idea.

but today, it seems like the universe decides, 'oh why the hell not get jisoo's hopes high before ruthlessly crushing it along with every bit of her heart and personally handing it to her?', as instead of finding jennie sitting her cute ass down on a wooden chair with a handful of pages of history book in her hands and a tiny frown gracing along her lips,

you find jennie sitting her cute as down on the wooden table with a handful of ash-colored hair in her hands and lalisa manoban's lips locking firmly, agressively, hungrily on hers.

thank god, you were in a secluded area, as reaching over to punch lisa striaght up in her face wouldn't be such a pleasant sight to everyone else inside the school's peaceful library.

they were both shocked, yet jennie was fortunately able to censor her scream, cat eyes widening in utter surprise when she saw you gripping tightly onto lisa's collar, blood continuously dripping down your now purple-colored knuckles. "jisoo!"

you push lisa away, letting go of her shirt and making her stumble a few steps back as you turned to face jennie, who was now staring at you in horror and guilt.

god knows how you wanted to scream all your frustrations out to her, but aside from the fact that you knew you couldn't, you've already done enough for punching lalisa manoban in her face, and the only thing left to do to jennie before finally freeing yourself from this fucked up situation is to smile bitterly at her and let out in a hushed, stoic tone,

"i wish you'd broken up with me first."

you saw the way tears slowly drop from jennie's eyes, and the pain finally makes it way towards your chest, striking through your heart and instantly breaking it in half. nonetheless, you managed to keep your cool, as physically hurting jennie kim is something you just could never, ever, do. "it's okay, jen. you wouldn't have to come up with excuses anymore."

you, then, turned to face lisa, who's now wiping blood off her nose and upper lip as she let out hushed, pained groans under her breath. when she finally met your murdering gaze, you focefully choked out,

"chaeyoung doesn't fucking deserve this, you piece of shit. i hope you've realized that first before shoving your tongue down my girlfriend's throat."

-