Chapter 2

Alexis's POV:

I took a deep breath and stepped out of car and grabbed my stuff. We walked in and we kept walking until we were in front of a door. She opened it to reveal a man sitting in a chair he looked in his early 40's and was really fit and was wearing a suit. When he noticed us he stood up and looked at me and smiled at me softly and I just looked at him showing no emotion what so ever. 

"Um, Alexis this is your father Vincent Blade." The lady said. I said nothing. Just stood there emotionlessly. But I recognized that last name but I don't know where from because my mom's last name was Ambers.

"Hi princess, it's really good to see you again." He spoke. His voice was strong and so intimidating it could make you pee your pants. But I wasn't scared and even if I was I wouldn't show it. But what did he mean by again?

"My name is Alexis." I said coldly. He looked shocked at my audacity to talk back to him. I internally smirked. But he also looked hurt. But quickly recovered.

"Right. Well shall we go your brothers are waiting." He said in the same tone I used. Cold and deadly. It didn't bother me though. Wait! Brothers?!

"The hell do you mean brothers?!" I asked shocked and confused. My mother never mentioned I had siblings.

"You have 5 brothers. And watch the language." He said coldly. I rolled my eyes in my head. I swear like a sailer good luck changing that old man. I thought to myself. " So shall we?" He asked breaking my thoughts. I nodded and I grabbed my suit case and went for my gym bag and my backpack but he picked them up for me.

"I can get it. I don't want to trouble you." I said with a little emotion because in reality I felt like a burden he didn't have to take care of. I guess that's why I fight. Because the money helps me take care of myself. And I've been doing that for a long time now.

"Your not troubling me." He said and we started to walk. Once we were out of the building he lead me to a really nice car. A very sexy car at that. We put my stuff in the trunk and I was glad I was wearing a hoodie because one it hides the bruises on my arms but always my tattoos. Yes I have tattoos. And I don't think my father is going to like that. But I didn't care because I've have tattoos for a while now. We got in the car and we began to drive. After a little while I started feeling bored so I pulled out my phone and turned it on texting Avery.

Me: Fuck this! I have brothers too!

I texted him. I waited a few minutes and he responded.

Avery:Really? How many?

Me: my 'father' said that I have five. Fuck this I can't wait for you to get to LA I miss you guys already so much.

And it's true I did because they were the only ones who stuck around when shit got bad and when I lost my best friend. Since then I have been a real bitch. I used to at least crack a smile on public but now the only people to see me smile is Blake and Avery.

Avery: me too baby sis. I miss you so much. Just remember that with the amount of jewelry dad got you, you can never forget about us and plus we'll be there in a couple days anyway. Anyway I gtg pack. Love you.

Me: love you too Avy.

I sent the text message and turned my phone off and put my head on the window as we continued to drive. And Avy is the nickname I gave him because he used to hate it but now he actually loves it. I could feel him look at me every now and then. I didn't care I just ignored it. I started feeling tired and the pain medicine I took this morning waring off. It was long before I passed out.

"Princess wake up." I heard. My eyes shot open to see who the fuck dared to call me princess so I could chop there dick off. It was just Vincent. I sighed and got out and noticed we were here already. I must have slept the entire car ride. I went to the back and grabbed my stuff and didn't let him grab anything. 1. Because he can't find out that I'm Dark Angel. That's the name I go by when I fight and shit like that. 2. Because I could do it myself. As we walked in there were 5 boys just standing there and weirdly enough one of them looked like me alot. Do I have a twin? Questions raced threw my head. But no matter what I kept an emotionless expression.

"Hi I'm Zachary. Your twin." S said the one who looked like me. He came up to me and was about to hug me.

"Touch me and I'll punch you so hard you'll have to stick a toothbrush up your ass just to brush them." I said coldly. He looked hurt and I felt my heart strings tug.

"Language!" Vincent yelled. It took everything in me not to flinch. But I kept an emotionless expression. "Anyway boys introduce yourselves oldest to youngest." He continued.

"I'm Alexander, I'm 24 and the oldest." The tallest out if the brothers said with a cold face.

"I'm Enzo, I'm 22 and the second oldest." The once next to Alexander said with a smile.

"I'm Xander, I'm 18 and the third oldest." It was then I realized they were already in order from oldest to youngest.

"I'm Xavier, I'm 18 as well and I'm his twin and also the fourth oldest." He said smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm Zachary, I'm 15 and your twin and I'm the fifth oldest." Zachary said with a sad smile. I felt kinda bad but was good a masking that. Everyone then looked at me and I realized what they wanted me to do.

"I'm Alexis, I'm 15 and the sixth oldest I guess." I said emotionlessly.

"Zach why don't you show Alexis to her room so she can get settled in before dinner." Vincent said. Zach nodded and lead me upstairs to a door at the end of the hallway.

"The rooms go from oldest to youngest." Zach said quickly. His eyes looked sad and I knew why. I felt bad but I didn't care. I nodded. He opened the door and I was in awe but I didn't show it.

I turned around to thank him. He looked at me expectingly.

"Thank you." I said with small emotion. He grinned at me.

"Well I'll let you get settled in and someone will come up to get you for dinner." He said and I nodded and he left. I decided to unpack. After I was done unpacking I decided to shower. I grabbed sweat pants and a tank top and than a hoodie to out on afterwards to hide my tattoos. After my shower I was walking out of the bathroom and was about to grab my hoodie when someone opened the door. I quickly put my hoodie on. I looked to see Alexander with a not so happy expression on his face. Oops. Well I'm in deep shit now.

"Downstairs now." He demanded and left. I followed him and went downstairs with him. Once we got to the dining room Alexander sat down and I was about to when Alexander spoke. "Alexis won't you take off your hoodie." He said demanding me to and that made me pissed. I looked at him with a blank expression. I knew one thing at thing moment. I'm fucked!