Chapter 17

Alexis's POV:

I woke up to someone giggling.

"Shh, you'll wake her up." I heard Colton say chuckling. I opened one of my eyes. I seen Colton tickling Liv. I smiled. Olivia was smiling brightly.

"To late. She's already awake." I said looking at them with adoration in my eyes.

"Morning peaches." Colton said as his smile got bigger. He then looked at Liv and she smiled and nodded her head. Before I had time to react both of them started tickling me and i busted into laughter.

"N-no. S-stop." I said laughing.

"Never. Not until you say I'm the cutest daughter ever." Liv said smiling innocently. She was the smartest 7 year old I have ever met.

"Y-your the cutest daughter ever." I said through my laughter. They both stopped and I got up and went I to the  bathroom. I took a quick shower and put leggings on. I peaked out of the bathroom to see they were gone. I put my bra on and then went out and grabbed one of Colton's t-shirts. When I put it on it came down to about mid-thigh. I took a hair tie and tied it up. After that I walked downstairs to see Alex and Colton talking and Olivia eating beside Colton. Colton looked up and smiled at me but then looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"Is that my t-shirt?" Colton asked.

"Maybe." I said shrugging sitting down next to Olivia. He chuckled.

"Good luck getting it back. Once she steals your clothes there basically never seen again unless it is on her." Alex said laughing at Colton's shocked face.

"I'll get it back. One way or another." Colton mumbled. I stood up and put my arms around his neck and hugged him from behind.

"I'd like to see you try." I said in his ear making him shiver. I smirked and kissed his cheek and went into the kitchen. I got some coffee and went back into the dinning room sitting beside Liv. A little while later dad came down.

"Hey Olivia's room is ready. You ready to see it?" Dad said and asked Liv at the end. She looked up to me and I nodded. We both got up and went upstairs. When dad opened the door she ran in and jumped on the bed.

 When dad opened the door she ran in and jumped on the bed

Dad and I chuckled. She then got down off the bed and ran to my dad.

"Thank you grandpa." She said hugging him. It shocked me but I was glad she was making progress.

"Your welcome tesoro." Dad chuckled. He picked her up and tickled her. She busted into laughter and I laughed at my dad. After he was down he put her down and she went straight to check out the closet. She was in awe completely. After she checked out the whole room we all went back downstairs. All my brothers were in the living room and surprisingly so was Colton. I thought he would have gone home. But I guess not. I sat down beside Colton. He put his arm around me pulling me closer. I leaned my head on his chest. Liv sat down in my lap cuddling me and I her. I held her close kissing her forehead every now and then. We were all watching a movie. But I wasn't paying attention. I couldn't help but think. 3 months was all it took for my life to change dramatically. I couldn't be more thankful for the way it has changed. I finally feel happy.

"You ok? You look in deep thought." Colton said into my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

"Yeah." I whispered. After that we had a movie/lazy day. Of course none of us minded. Olivia ended up passing out on dad and he passed out with her and it was so cute. I had to get a picture.  It was now about 8 o'clock and we had school tomorrow and dad was going to watch Liv for me and she was excited for that. I love that she's warming up to him. And it looks as if he has another soft spot now. He looks at her just how he looks at me. With love and adoration. I stepped out of the shower throwing on a bra and underwear with Colton's t-shirt. I walked out and he was sitting on the bed shirtless. I had to say my boyfriend was a complete hunk. I can feel myself falling for him and i plan to let myself fall because there's no point in living in fear.

"Are you done raping me with your eyes?" Colton asked with amused eyes. I scoffed.

"I've seen better." I said crawling into bed.

"Oh really?" He asked pulling me closer and hovering over me.

"Really." I said. Lust filled in both of our eyes.

"Well I guess I'm going to have to change that." He said smirking with lustful eyes. Before I could say  anything his lips crashed onto mine. Our lips move in sink. I wrapped my arms around his neck holding onto his hair. He groaned. And God did it sound sexy. He started kissing my neck while we caught our breaths. I involuntarily moaned. He sucked a little and I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning. I pulled on his hair a bit and he groaned and looked at me. I waisted no time in smashing our lips together. While he was distracted I flipped us so I was straddling his hips not breaking his kiss once. I broke the kiss and started kissing his neck. And leaving my marks on him as he was doing me. He groaned. He flipped us over again so he was hovering over me.

"If we don't stop. I don't know if I'll be able to control myself and i don't want to push you into something i know your not ready for." Colton spoke softly. I nodded still out of breath and not really trusting my voice. He laid back down and pulled me close. I laid my head onto his chest listening to his heartbeats.

"Peaches." Colton said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I love you. You don't have to sa-" colton started but I cut him off.

"I love you too Colton." I said. I knew I meant it. I did love him. I may not have known him long but I knew I loved him. I looked up to him and pecked his lips and laid my head back down.

"Good night peaches. I love you." Colton said.

"Good night Cole. I love you too." I said back. I laid there for a little bit thinking and I couldn't wait for the future. I truly hope that this is the man I marry. I already love him so much and I don't know what I'd do without him. I sighed in content putting my arm around his waist listening to his heartbeats. I fell asleep listening to the sound of his heartbeats. I sound was music to my ears.