Chapter 4

Alexis's POV:

It's been a week since that night. Everytime I walk into a room they stop talking like I can't here what there saying and it's weird. I talk to Avery and Blake. I completely ignore Xander and ignore most of the others. The only person I don't really ignore is my twin. I'm starting to trust him a bit. I just hope I don't regret that later. On Tuesday me and Zach and sadly Xander went shopping. I loved shopping with my twin. It was awesome. And then it hit me. I'm letting him in...no! That can't happen. No one other than Blake and Avery know all of the reasoning behind my tattoos and I intend on keeping it that way. At the moment I'm at Avery's place getting ready for my fight tonight. I told Vincent I was going to be home late from the 'movies' and he said ok. After I was done getting prepared for the fight me and Avery headed out to the fight club. On the way there I put my mask on and put my contacts in and pulled my hoodie up. When we got there the bouncers eyes widened when he seen me and I smirked even though he couldn't see it. He looked about ready to piss his fucking pants. Damn. Oops. I walked back to where Blake was and we talked about the fight and who I was going against. Apparently this guy was undefeated here. His name is Shadow Walker. It was about time for me to fight when I noticed Xander in the VIP booth with a girl on his lap. Disgusting.

"Ladies and gentlemen tonight we have a special fight. The beast that comes from San Francisco California Dark Angel going against our very own undefeated Shadow Walker. " The announcer called out and the crowd erupted into cheers. I took I deep breath and got into my fight mode. "If y'all could give it up for Dark Angel!" He continued. I walked up and got into the ring. He's twice my size. When my opponent came in I noticed his left arm has a tick. When he throws a punch it twitches. I smirked. As soon as the announcer said go he tried to hit me with his right arm. I quickly dodged it and punched his stomach. Hard. That pissed him off. He tried to hit me again with his right arm. Tsk. Bad mistake. I caught his arm and pulled it behind his back and kicked him down. I didn't let that stop me. I got into him and start punching. I noticed he was losing consciousness so I decided to stop with one last punch really hard. And he was out. I went and collected the money and everyone was cheering my name well Dark Angel's name. But you know. I noticed that Xander was in shock. I chuckled a little to myself. I also wondered what he would I if he found out that I was Dark Angel. His face would be so priceless. I walked up to Avery and stood by him and Blake.

"Great job out there." Avery said and Blake chuckled. After I was done with my THRID match I had not a single scratch on me. I was quick and quite. That's what the snake ring stood for. When I am fighting I am quick and quite. Not even going to lie I could prolly be a fucking assassin because of how quick and quite I was but that's to much. Even thought the money would be good, I don't think that it's worth it. I'm already feared if I became an assassin on top of it people would shit there pants when they see me. We decided to go home. I got to there house and quickly showered and out the same clothes on the I was wearing and I out my rings and necklace back on. I took out my contacts and put them back in there case. After that Avery drive me home. And I was quickly and quietly getting in. After I was in I shut the door and went into the kitchen and sat down on my phone pretending like I've been there for a little bit. I heard the garage door open and shut and Xander walked in. He noticed me and came over to me.

"Hey." He said softly. What the hell?! I just looked at him. I sighed.

"Hi." I mumbled. I put my phone down and he sat across from me.

"I'm really sorry. I know what I said wasn't right and I'm not just saying that because 'my daddy' told me to. And I don't hate you. I hate our mother for taking you away." He put air quotes on my daddy. I could tell he was being truthful. But let's face it the asswhole Xander will come back tomorrow.

"What do you mean taking me away?" I asked confused. And I was showing my emotion. Don't make me regret this Xander. I thought. He sighed.

"She took you when you were three years old and we never saw it heard from her again. We looked everywhere for you but couldn't find you. And then we figured out that she changed your last name to Ambers to hide you. And I don't know what you went threw in those foster homes but I hope one day you trust us or me enough to tell." He said. I looked at him in shock. Stay strong. Don't even think about lowering your guard! I kept yelling at myself.

"It's fine." I said as I sighed.

"So how was the movie?" He asked randomly. I wanted to tell him the truth about everything right then and there. I don't know what I did but I did. But I couldn't. Less people who about my identity the better.

"Eh. I fell asleep halfway through." I said. He chuckled and shook his head.  "So you just got home where did you go?" I asked to see if he would lie. It was a test. Speak wisely my friend. Wisely.

"Promise not to rat me out?" He asked. Ok. That's a start. We'll see where this goes.

"Cross my heart." I said.

"I went to the fight club. There was a huge fight between LAs undefeated champion and San Francisco's undefeated champion." He said quite enough for just me to hear.

"Really? Who won?" I asked.

"You like boxing?" He questioned.

"I love it." I said and he smiled.

"Anyway. The Dark Angel won! Can you believe that he was like two time smaller than the Shadow Walker." He said.

"What if Dark Angel is really a girl?" I asked before I could think. Fuck!.

"That's really possible. Actually..." He trailed off. I raised my eyebrow at him. " Nah that's not possible." He said laughing.

"What's not?" I asked him confused.

"Well while he or she was fight I noticed he or she had the same tattoo as the one on the inside of your ankle." He said. And I almost choked on my spit. "But that isn't possible because there's no way in hell you can fight like that. That takes years of training. And no offense but you look hella weak." He said. Ouch. I felt my heart pang.

"Good night asswhole." I said and grabbed my shit and walked away. "I really thought that I could start to trust you Xander." I said just loud enough for him to hear and continued to go to my room. I opened my door and went into my bathroom and looked at my reflection. Damn. I really thought I could start to trust him and why the fuck does it bother me so much anyway. He's just an asswhole. I sighed.

"I miss you Leo." I whispered and felt a tear leave my eye. I haven't cried in over 4 years and now I am. "Fuck!" I whispered. I hated crying it made me feel weak. I wiped the tear away and got into PJs and went to sleep. I was exhausted from my fights.