Chapter 10

Alexis's POV:

It's been a week and it is now Zach and I's birthday. I'm happy that I get to spend it with my family. Blake and Avery are going to come spend it with me and my family. Colton is still the same old annoying fuck boy. He still calls me peaches. But not gonna lie I kinda like it when he does. But I'll never admit that to him, all that will do is make his ego inflate. And I don't want that happening his ego is already to big for his own good. Since Zach is friends with Colton he invited him to hang out. I quickly got out of the shower and went into my closet and got dressed. Since I want this to be a good birthday for Zach I decided to dress up a little. I put on the baby blue dress that Leo had gotten me.

And paired it with black heals

After I put my heals on I put on my leather jacket so my outfit it's to girly

After I put my heals on I put on my leather jacket so my outfit it's to girly. Zach better be lucky I love him. I hate wearing dresses with a passion. But for him I'd wear it. I combed threw my hair and left it down. I grabbed my gift for Zach out of the closet and my phone. I checked the time and it was 9:45am and everyone would be coming soon so I put my phone in my leather jacket and went downstairs. I can already tell that my feet are going to be killing me by the end of the day. I personally can't wait until Colton sees my tattoos. I think his face would be hilarious. When I walked into the kitchen I set the wrapped picture frame of which Zach's gift is in on the table. When I looked up everyone was in shock. Literally. They are just staring at me. I cleared my throat.

"Princess you look beautiful. Happy birthday." Dad said coming up to me.

"I wanted to make today special for Zach. Thank you." I said wrapping my arms around my dad. He chuckled and hugged me back. After we pulled apart Xavier came up to me. He pulled me to him.

"So beautiful my sorellina. Happy birthday my little dove." Xavier whispered in my ear. We pulled apart. I gave the rest of my brothers hugs even Alex and Xander. I then just stayed by Zach's side while his arm was wrapped around my shoulder.

"You should wear dresses more often Lex." Xander said. I shook my head at that.

"Not happening." I said.