Chapter 16

Alexis's POV:

I woke up with Olivia in my arms and Colton's arms around both of us. I smiled. When I looked up I noticed Avery was on his phone. And Blake was sleeping still. I still had to explain to Avery what happened yesterday so I decided to do it. I carefully put her in Colton's arms. I went and sat int he chair beside Avery's bed.

"I think I should explain." I said and he jumped like five fucking feet. I raised my brow at him.

"Ok?" He said skeptical.

"So yesterday morning before I left I got a text from Jess asking me to take custody of Olivia. I told her ok and we met up and here we are. But are you ok with that. I can sign her over to you." I said.

"No." He said.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"No. Don't sign over custody. I see how you look at her and how much you love her. Your already an amazing mom towards her even though your not her birth mom. I do love her and i see how happy she always is around. And I know that even if you keep custody I'll still get to see her so dont worry about it. But I do wish you luck explaining that to your dad though." He said chuckling at the end. I flipped him off knowing he was right.

"So your ok with me keeping custody of her?" I asked just to make sure because I truly do love her like my own.

"Yes." He said nodding. I smiled at him. "Wanna see something cute?" He asked after a little bit of silence.

"Sure." I said shrugging. He then showed me a picture of me,Colton, and Olivia sleeping with Colton's arms around us. "Send that to me please." I said. He nodded his head and sent it to me. I set it as my lock screen. And took a picture of both of them still sleeping with his arms around her protectively and set it as my home screen. Avery chuckled at my actions. Soon after Avery and I just sat talking until Colton woke up. When he looked in his arms a huge smile spread across his face. He got up and laid her down gently and covered her up with his big ass jacket.

"Morning peaches." Colton said coming over to me. He then picked me up and placed me in his lap. I blushed.

"Morning Cole." I said.

"Morning Avery. How you feeling?" Colton said.

"Morning and pretty good. Can't wait until they discharge me." Avery replied sighing.

"So if you don't mind me asking why are you just now getting your daughter?" Colton asked Avery.

"Because my ex got pregnant and left me. And would barely let me see her and that always pissed off Lex. But anyway Lex got a text from her yesterday asking her to take custody of Olivia. And of course Lex said yes. And now here we are." Avery said.

"So you have custody of her?" Colton asked looking shocked as hell.

"Yeah." I said barely above a whisper.

"You still haven't told your dad, have you?" Colton asked with a raised brow.

"No." I said smiling innocently. Avery and Colton chuckled and we just sat there talking until Blake woke up. I explained to him what happened and he was glad that I'm the one to have custody because he knows I love her. He's knows that she's my only weakness. Well was before I met my dad, brothers and Colton. After a while Liv woke up and came straight to me and cuddled me while she woke up fully. When we left me and Colton went to my place with Olivia. When we got there I explained what happened to my dad and he was ok with it. And I've noticed that when we walked in she wouldn't leave me or Colton's side for a second. I swear it right now that if anyone has ever hurt her that they'd have hell to fucking pay and they'd wish they were never born. Anyway. My brothers were ok with Olivia staying here. Colton stayed the night mostly because Liv begged him to. Literally begged. As of the moment I just got her to sleep so I am heading downstairs. She will be staying in my room until hers is ready. I sat down beside my twin and Colton. Colton put his arm around me. After about an hour I heard an ear piercing scream. I waisted no time in bolting up the stairs and inside my room. She was thrashing and kicking. I went to her and grabbed her.

"Olivia. Wake up. It is a dream. I'm here. It's me." I said. It took a few times before she woke up and it was then I knew something happened while she was with her mom and I knew it wasn't good. Because I used to have nightmares like those. She was sobbing into my neck.

"What happened bumblebee?" I asked her. "I'm not going to judge and I won't tell anyone unless you give me permission. It's just me and you." I said.

"W-when I was with my m-mother s-she would l-let men d-do thing to me and i-i didn't like it." She whispered still crying. I felt my anger spike. And cradled her until she fell asleep and than I got up and went out to my car and tracked Jess down and killed her but not before getting the names of every single person who had ever touched her. I know that killing isn't good but you don't fuck with my family or friends because you'll regret it. Once I got home Colton was pacing and I told him I had to do something and we both laid down and cuddled Olivia as she slept and we were on the verge of sleeping.

"Goodnight peaches." Colton said.

"Goodnight Cole." I said back. After that I was out like a light.