Chapter 18

Warning: Sexual content. If you are not comfortable please only read until the warning.

Alexis's POV:

Two months later

I've been living with my dad and brothers for about five months now. I've been dating Colton for about two and a half months. A lot has happened in the last two months. Let me explain. Two days after I killed the bitch Jess Avery found out and was not happy I killed her until I explained why I did it. He was absolutely livid. But after that he understood why I killed her. Apparently word had spread that the Dark Angel had killed someone. A bit after that like a week Colton found out I was Dark Angel. He was shocked to say the least because to his I apparently look innocent and like I couldn't hurt a fly. But once he went to one of my fights he figured out that I was anything but innocent. Then there's Olivia. Avery ended up telling her that if she wanted she could call me mom. And by god the very next morning she was calling me mom or mommy. She does home schooling for safety reasons. My brothers have a huge soft spot for Liv. Their so protective of her, probably even more than me. Which is saying something. Anyway my dad on the other hand loves the living shit out of Liv. It's adorable honestly. Colton and I have gotten closer. A lot closer. Whenever we get intimate someone always interrupts us. It sucks to be honest. But even when someone doesn't interpret us Colton always stops before we go to far not wanting to push things.  The moment my dad noticed the hickies he went ballistic. He almost punched Colton. After a while he calmed down but that didn't stop him from making sure than when he spent the night we were asleep and not doing anything. Zach and Xander find it absolutely funny. For the past two months things have been great. As of the moment I am getting ready to go to 'Averys'. Avery had agreed to cover me while me and Colton spent the night in a hotel. Olivia has been doing good. She's spoiled rotten. My dad's and brothers doings. And Colton's. Anyway. I went downstairs and headed out. My dad thought it would be good if I spent some time away from my mom duties but in all honesty I don't mind them one bit. I love Liv. She may not be my biological daughter but fuck that she's my baby. I got out of the car and checked in the hotel. I got the room key and went inside only to find Colton already there. I smiled. I shut the door and locked it. He looked up and smiled at me. I waisted no time in hugging the shit out of him.

"I missed you too peaches." He chuckled hugging me back. I looked up at him and kissed him. Since it was already 6 we decided to go out for dinner. We went to a fancy restaurant and everything. He was so fucking sweet. I loved him. After that we went for a walk on the beach.

"Peaches." Colton said as we were walking along the shore line.

"Yeah?" I asked. He pulled me to a stop and got out a small box and another. He opened the one and got down on one knee. Was he?

"I know it's too early to propose so I'm going to stick with this promise ring. I promise to always love you. Threw thick and thin. Do you?" He asked.

"I promise." I smiled and he slipped the ring on my ring finger. The ring said 'his Angel'. After that he took out the other box and I seen his matching ring. He planned this out. My heart warmed at that thought. I took it out of his hand and put it on his ring finger as well. I noticed his said ' her demon'. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.