Chapter 6

Alexis's POV:

I woke up with my alarm. Sigh. I got up and showered and after that I got dressed. I wore high waisted jeans a white tank top and a grey thin sweater with my leather jacket over it and my combat boots. After that I threw my hair up in a ponytail. I unplugged my phone any grabbed my backpack. I looked at the time to see it was only 6:30am so I decided to go into my twinny's room. I put my bag on my shoulder and phone into the pocket of my leather jacket and crept into his room. He was still sleeping I decided to let him sleep alittle bit longer. I took my boots off and put my backpack on the floor. I carefully got into bed and laid down next to him and put my head on his shoulder. He bolted up and grabbed something from under his pillow and pointed it at me. A gun. I knew why he had it and I wasn't scared.

"Who the fuck is there?!" He whisper yelled. I got up and quickly went to the light switch without him sensing or seeing me.

"Me, you dumbass." I said as I flipped the light on. He turned around and looked at me like I'd lost my shit.

"What are you doing in here? And what time is it?" He questioned putting the gun back.

"6:38am. And nothing." I said as I was putting my boots back on. I didn't want to tell him I was going to cuddle with him. Fuck no. I finished putting my boots back on and grabbed my phone.

Me: You up?

Avery: Yeah. I've been up. I'll be there in ten so we can get breakfast on the way.

Me: Oh and Starbucks.

Avery: Yes and Starbucks. See u in a lil.

I turned my phone off and put it back into my pocket. I got up and grabbed my backpack and went for the bedroom door.

"Where are you going?" He questioned.

"I'm riding to school with my best friend. So I won't burden y'all." I said and walked out. I'm not going to lie sometimes I feel like it's better to keep my past a secret because maybe then they won't leave me. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and went out the front door. Once I got in Avy's car he waited for me to get buckled and then took off for breakfast and coffee.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked.

"I had another nightmare but they aren't as frequently occuring. And I was able to realize that it was a dream and wake up." I said honestly. I tell Avery everything. I guess it comes from being so close with him.

"Well that's good." He said.

"So remember how I told you I thought I heard the last name Blade before?" I questioned.

"Yeah?" He said skeptical.

"You could have told me." I said.

"I wanted you to figure it out on your own." He said grabbing my hand and squeezing it a little to show he loves me. After that we were talking and laughing and we did the same after we ate. After that we headed to school. When we got there everyone's eyes were on the car. We paid no attention to it and grabbed our stuff and got out. We were heading to the office when I noticed a group of jocks surrounding a freshman. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Here." I said coldly handing him my backpack. I started walking towards them. "Leave him alone!" I said coldly and deadly.

"Who the hell do you think you are little girl?" One of them asked.

"Someone who will beat the living shit out of you if you don't leave him alone." I said in a deadly tone.

"Yeah right you couldn't hurt a fly." He said. Out of the corner of my eyes I noticed my brothers watching. I smirked. I chuckled dryly. "what's so funny bitch."

"The fact that you just fucked with them wrong person." I said coldly. I pushed past him and went to help the guy up. One of them went to grab my ass and before they could I grabbed there hand and twisted it. And punched him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" He yelled.

"Alexis Blade." I said and he we pail. I chuckled and helped the guy up.

"Thank you. What can I do to repay you?" The guy stuttered out. Aw. He's afraid of me.

"Anytime. And nothing. By the way I didn't catch your name." I said a little less coldly.

"Adam. My name is Adam." He said shyly still stuttering a bit.

"Well Adam it's nice to meet you." I said and for the first time I smiled warmly at him to show him I'm not a threat.

"You too." He said stuttering less.

"Well I got to go get my schedule. So see you later." I said and walked away. I got my bag back and all he did was chuckled and shook his head. And we started walking again.

"Your brothers are looking at you." He said.

"Ok and?" I said in a duh tone. We entered the school and went into the office to get everything and once we did we went to our lockers with were right next to each other. Yay. And I'm not being sarcastic. I headed to my first period which was AP history. The day went pretty fast after that and smoothly. I hung out with Avery and Zach and I also introduced them. Well they pretended not to know each other. Mostly because well they didn't know I knew about the Mafia. But that's ok. After school Avery dropped me and Zach back home and me and Zach hung out. My phone started buzzing. Blake.

"Hello." I said.

"Fight tonight."

"Alright." I said and hung up. And then I thought of something. If I really wanted to know if I could trust my twin what better way than to give him a secret to keep.

"Who was that?" He asked curiously.

"You want me to trust you fully right?" I questioned.

"Of course. I'll do anything." He said.

"Then how do you feel about fight clubs?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"I like them. Why?" He said.

"Ok. This is going to be your test of trust break it and I'll never forgive you." I said.

"What is?" He asked. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Let's go." I said and we left we walked to Blake's and when I got there I warned up a bit and then we left to the fight club. Halfway fair I put on my disguise. We walked in and I fought and when I was done I won and I had a busted lip. But nothing else. Zach's eyes were bulging out of his head. We all went back to Blake's and then me and Zach went back home. We were silent until we got into my room.

"So your Dark Angel?" He asked.

"Yep. And now all you have to do is keep it a secret. And that does mean no telling anyone. Not even our dad and brothers." I said coldly. He nodded. "anyway want to have a sleepover?" I asked without sleeping he got really excited and I was laughing my ass off. We stayed up until like one am laughing and joking around. In his arm I felt safe just like I did when I was in Avery and Blake's arms. I loved this feeling. I sighed content.

"I love you sorellina." He said. (Little sister).

"I love you too Zachy." I said and yawned. He smiled and kissed my head and I fell asleep in the arms of my twin.