Chapter 11

Alexis's POV:

I woke up with my alarm and turned it off and got out of bed and got into the shower. As I was in the shower the events from yesterday came rushing back. I was confused but also angry at Colton. I didn't know why but I was. Why did he chose to fuck with me? What's the point of fucking with me when your just going to fuck some other person? What is it about him that makes him the only thing I can think about? Questions swarmed in my head as I showered. I sighed and stepped out of the shower. I dried off and got dressed. I wore high waisted jeans and a t-shirt with a hoodie and converse. After that I grabbed my bag and phone and went downstairs. When I got into the kitchen I sat down and dad placed breakfast in front of me. I told him thank you and ate half of it before I felt full. Which for me is normal. After I was done eating I decided to get going to school. Mostly because if I seen my twin I'd tell him that Colton kissed me because lately I tell him absolutely everything. I said goodbye to my dad and Alex and left before Zach could come downstairs. I got in my car and buckled up and left. I decided to get some coffee. After I got my coffee I was thinking of ways to avoid Colton. It's going to be hard say he was in three of my classes saying I took all AP classes because I skipped THRID and fourth grade. So I was a junior. Once I got to school I grabbed my stuff and noticed my brothers looking worried at my car. I got out and started to walk away into the school. I put my keys in my pants pocket and walked into school.

"Lexi!" I heard Zach calling from behind me. This isn't going to be easy. I sighed and kept walking but he caught up. " What's up with you?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said. He didn't believe me.

"Tell me." He said.

"It's nothing." I said grabbing my books out of my locker.

"Don't give me that bullshit." He said.

I sighed." Promise not to freak out?" I said finally breaking.

"You know me. Promise." He said.

"Last night after Blake and Avery left I stayed outside. Colton came out and hugged me telling me it was going to be ok. I said I know. And then we started talking about how y'all looked ready to kill him when he called me peaches. He told me I was different but I know how fuck boys work and I didn't want to get hurt so I told him to go find someone else to fuck with because I'm not like that. He told me he knew that I was different. And I said exactly and walked away. I went into my room and got into my PJs and he came in and kissed me. I kissed him back. I'm not sure why though. After that he told me that I was different and that's why he like me and kiss me again and then left. I was shocked but I don't want to get hurt. And I don't know what these emotions are. It's like when he's around all I want to do is hug him. But I don't know." I said finishing my rant. Zach pulled me into a hug.

"It's because you like him. And don't worry. I actually kinda ship you two." He said in my ear. I laughed.

"I don't want to like him because all relationships end." I said. He chuckled and shock his head.

"Not all of them. But let's get to class." He said. We had the same first, third and PE together. Because he skipped two grades as well just different grades. He skipped fifth and sixth grade. I nodded my head and we went to class. Once lunch came around I was feeling pretty good. I walked into the lunch room and sat down at our table. I noticed Xander and Colton walking in. Zach nodded his head at me as if to tell me I can do it. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Hey peaches." Colton said. I didn't respond. I just stayed silent. Avery looked at me weirdly. I sighed and pulled out my phone.

Me: I like Colton and you know I can't handle that because of my opinions. So therefore I'm ignoring him.

Avery pulled out his phone and read it. He looked up at me and nodded his head understanding.

Avery: you can't always live in fear of getting hurt again.

Me: Yes. Yes I can.

Avery: That's not how live works my love. You've got to open up sometime.

Me: Nope.

Avery: Just remember that not everyone is going to hurt you. Some people truly care about you.

Me: I know I just don't see how he can care about me. I'm broken.

Avery: Your not broken. You just need to heal. There's a difference.

I rolled my eyes even though I knew he was right. I turned my phone off and put it back in my pocket.

"Are you ok peaches?" Colton asked. Again I stay silent.

"What's going on Lex?" Xander asked.

"Nothing." I said. Zach held me a little tighter. I just know where letting in a fuck boy leads and that shit ain't happening. Fuck that. If I can protect myself from being hurt I'm going to.

"Hey babe." A screeching voice said. I looked up to see a blonde bimbo talking to Colton. As I said. I know where it leads.

"Stop calling me that." Colton growled out. She looked taken back and I laughed.

"What are you laughing at bitch?" She screeched.

"You." I said smirking.

"Your gonna regret that slut." She said.

"The only slut here is you." I said. She came up to me and went to slap me. I grabbed her hand and stood up. "Don't try that again or you'll regret it." I said coldly.

"What are you gonna do about it?" She said daring me. I chuckled dryly. And punched her so hard I heard a satisfactory crack. Her nose started bleeding.

"I warned you not to fuck with me." I said. She walked off angry and I just laughed and sat down. The rest of the day I spent ignoring Colton and going to class. It was the end of the day and Zach was going to ride with me. Once we were on our way home Zach spoke up.

"You know dad's gonna be pissed that you fought, right?" He said.

"Yeah. And I don't really care. She deserved it." I said. He chuckled and the rest of the ride was silent. When we got home we got out of my car and grabbed our bags and went inside.

"Alexis. Get your ass in here." I heard my dad say from the kitchen. Zach and I walked into the kitchen and he was smiling. Wait. What? I'm confused. " I heard you got into a fight." He said.

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because she tried to hit me so she deserved it." I said. He smiled bigger.

"That's my girl." He said hugged me. What the actual fuck? I'm confused. I shook it off.

"Wait! How is that fair? When I get into fights you ground me." Zach stated.

"Because you fight so much and this was her first fight." Dad said.

"Ok. Fair enough." Zach said smiling. After that all my brothers seemed...proud? At the fact that I didn't take shit from the blonde bimbo. But hey my family is weird but it's my weird family so it's ok. I love my family. For the rest of the day me and Zach were in the gym working out together. It was fun. Eventually we had to go to bed because of school. Fuck school. Anyway. We both went upstairs into our rooms and showered. After that I was in my room and I couldn't sleep. So I went into my dad's room and it looked like he was sleeping so I carefully got into bed and curled up next to him.

"Goodnight princess. I love you." Dad said pulling me closer and kissing the top of my head.

"Good night dad. I love you too." I said curled into him further if that's even possible. And I fell asleep the place I felt the safest. In my dad's arms.