Chapter 19

Alexis's POV:

I woke up with the sun in my face. I cuddled further into my pillow and it chuckled. Wait. Pillows don't chuckle. I looked up to see Colton smiling down at me. I smiled back at him as the memories of last night came rushing back and I put my head back on his chest so he couldn't see my face.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"8:30am." He responded. "What time do you have to be home?" He asked.

"10." I said groaning. He chuckled in response. "I'm going to go shower." I said as I started to get up but I stopped and hissed at the pain in my lower area. Colton got up and came to my side of the hotel bed.

"I'll set up a bath and I'll carry you in there." He said and kissed the top of my head and disappeared into the bathroom. After a minute or so he came back out and picked me up. I giggled. He set me down in the bathtub and was about to walk out but I grabbed his hand.

"Join me." I all but stated. He was about to protest but I gave him a glare and it shut him up. He took off his boxers and got in behind me. I leaned back on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. After we sat and talked and laughed a lot we washed up and got out and dressed. I headed back home and so did Avery. I walked into the house and Liv came running.

"Mommy!" She shouted running into my arms.

"Hey bumblebee." I said catching her and hugging her back. I walked with her in my arms into the living room where my brothers and dad were. I sat down in a chair with her still in my arms.

"How was your night?" My dad asked.

"Great." I said not getting into detail. He nodded. "How was y'all's?" I asked no one in particular.

"Good. We went to a fight last night." Xander said.

"I swear on everything that if you took Olivia I will skin all of you alive." I said dead serious. My brothers eyes widened in fear.

"We didn't she stayed with dad." Zach said I fear.

"Ok. Good. But on a different note who won?" I said.

"Someone named The dragons daughter." That was enough to perk my curiosity. What's she doing here? I just nodded. In case you were wondering I met her at a fight once. We hit it off almost instantly. I even know her real identity and everything. I know the reason she got into fighting was because she had to find a way to support her son. We used train a lot. But then she had to go to Italy to go be with her mom because she had cancer. I hope she's doing ok. I'll have to get in contact again.

"Do you know if she's fighting again tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah. She is. Why?" Zach said. I shrugged.

"Just wondering." I said. My brothers nodded. I decided to take Liv to the park and so me and Zach and Liv all went to the park and we invited Avery but he was busy with Mafia work. Like he's my best friend don't get me wrong but I cant help but feel there's a reason for everything. For not wanting custody of Liv, to barely ever being around. It's almost like he's hiding something. I shook that thought out and started playing with Liv again. By the time we got home it was 9 and Zach and Liv were exhausted. I put Liv to bed and then went into my closet and got my gym bag. On the way to the club I put my mask and shit on. I went in and she was already fighting. She was still amazing. When she was done I went into the locker rooms to wait for her. Soon she came.

"Angel. " She called looking at me. We have nicknames for eachother.

"Dragon." I say to confirm that it's me. She runs to me and hugs the shit out of me. I hug her back.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to see you." I said.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"Well long story short my real family found me and shit happened and they know about me. They don't know about you though." I explained.

"I'm so happy for you." She said.

"Wanna come back to mine?" I asked.

"I would love to but I can't I have to go home and take care of Austin." She said sadly.

"We can just pick him up. My dad and brothers won't mind. And anyway I have custody of Olivia." I explained.

"Ok. Sounds like fun." She said. I nodded and we both left and got in the car and took off our masks and shit and headed to her place and picked up Austin. Who just happens to be my god son. Once done we went to my house and went upstairs to my room and we laughed and talked catching up. Austin slept in between us on my king sized bed. She fell asleep soon after an hour but I didn't mind because it gave me time to think. I love that she's back. I just can't wait to see my dad and brothers face in the morning. I know they won't mind but still. I'm glad to have my girl best friend back. I missed her and Austin so much.