Come Over

August 27th; 2023
The next morning
Olivia Swift's Point of View
"Olivia, it's time to get up!" I slowly open my eyes and see my mom standing at the door to my bedroom.

"Huh what-" I sit up and rub my eyes.

"It's time to get ready for school. I'm taking you to school so your dad can have a break. Now get ready." She closes the door and leaves me alone. I shrug loudly and lay back in bed with my pillow over my face. I don't want to get up, it's too early. Too damn early. I roll off the bed gently and collapse on the floor to try and wake myself up. It isn't very helpful as I'm still wrapped like a burrito in my blankets. I drag myself off the floor and walk over to my closet. I put on a crop top, jean shorts, and a pair of Converse. I slap on some makeup and open a drawer in my bathroom. The drawer is filled with black bracelets that break as easy as a thin rubber band. I put one on my right wrist and run downstairs.

"Those shorts are...very short. You are you wanna go with that?" My dad questions.

"Or you could stop objectifying women and let me wear what I want." I snap.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I hear Benjamin comment which makes me roll my eyes.

I take a piece of toast from the counter and stuff it in my mouth. I finish half of it before walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" My dad asks.

"I'm going to school. I have a license and a car. I'll drive myself."

"Will you take your siblings then?" Dad asks.

"Uh...let me get back to you on that." I quickly go outside and close the door. I throw my backpack into the passenger seat of my car and step on the gas. My mornings are already annoying. Driving alone is less frustrating then having to sit in a car with screaming children. I drive into the Junior parking lot and well, park my car. Another day of school, another day of stupid high schoolers screaming words at me.

I walk through the front door of the school and stand with my head up as I stride down the hallway. People look at me as if I was the only thing in the room but quickly, the abuse starts. A couple of papers are thrown at me and people shout out names.

"You whore!" This one boy shouts. I think I slept with him and left him on read.

"She's such a bitch." I overhear girls gossiping about me which I ignore with an eye roll.

"What's it like living off the reputation of Taylor Swift? A mad woman dating boy after boy?!" God some of my exes really are psycho douches.

"Go to hell!" I shout back while giving him the bird. Class doesn't start for...seven more minutes so I think I got some time to try out something. I walk into the girls bathroom and take a black marker from my backpack. I begin to write the cursed words all over my body.

Tramp, slut, whore, prostitute, skank, hoe, bitch, salad tosser. I write words all over my body but on my forehead I write FUCK YOU! It's a pretty bold statement but productive. I walk outside of the bathroom which is accompanied by 4 times as many stares but this time people are quiet and they turn away from me quickly. The students just look at me with astonishment, they have no idea how to react. I think I've made my point that I don't give a shit.
I walk down the hall and sit down in class, first class of the day.