1

It was a breezy afternoon when school let out for the day. Red and orange trees swayed left and right, the sky was cloudy due to the sun who was relatively shy today, deciding to stay hidden behind a few clouds. High school students rushed out of their school's building, heading onto buses to go home or walking with friends who most likely were up to no good. A certain thirteen boys had different plans, though.

"I don't wanna go home yet, let's go to the park," a tall droopy-lidded boy suggested.

A chorus of yes' came from eleven of the males. One protested against the idea, "But I have to study for a test," a boy wearing circular specks complained.

"It's the weekend, Wonwoo. You can study for as long as you like tomorrow."

Wonwoo sighed, nudging his glasses up higher on his face. "If I fail this test, I'm blaming you guys. Especially you two, Yoon Jeonghan and Moon Junhui."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. Jun, lead the way!" Jeonghan said as he wrapped his arm around Wonwoo, earning him an eye roll from the latter.

"Aye, captain!"

Jeonghan, Wonwoo, and the rest of the boys followed Junhui as he skipped all the way to the park, some of the boys doing the same as they cheered, thankful that it was finally the weekend.

After about five minutes of walking, complaints from a concerned Wonwoo, and smart remarks from a certain Boo Seungkwan, the boys arrived at the park where they all branched off into different directions. The oldest guys, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Jisoo all lounged on a nearby bench and gossiped about what they would be doing for their high school graduation. The loudest members of the group, Seungkwan, Seokmin, and Soonyoung all took turns swinging on the monkey bars and laughing whenever Seokmin fell off. Mingyu, Wonwoo, and Chan took turns playing charades even though Wonwoo was reluctant. Junhui, Minghao, Jihoon, and Hansol lounged on the swings, earning stares from parents and their children.

A few hours later, the sun started setting and all the boys had gathered in the middle of the park, ready to leave. It's quiet now with only a few people around. A sudden suggestion from Soonyoung causes the atmosphere to once again become loud.

"Hey Jeonghan, your dad's gone for the weekend, right? Let's all hang at your place tonight," he exclaims.

The rest of the group turns to Jeonghan. "Come on, it'll be fun," Junhui says.

"Jun, you and Minghao literally brought nunchucks to my house and tried to teach Mingyu how to use them which ended up with the living room window getting smashed. You're lucky I know how to lie about things," the older explained. Mingyu giggled as he recalled the memory.

Junhui had bought a pair of nunchucks that Minghao had given to him for a sleepover at Jeonghan's house. They were all bored at the time so Junhui thought it would be entertaining to bring them out to show off a few tricks. Everyone was in awe at his tricks. Minghao asked to hold them next which Junhui gladly obliged to. Just like the latter, Minghao managed to wow his friends. That is, until Mingyu asked to try. The attempt failed and the nunchucks ended up flying out of his hands and across the room, smashing a window to pieces. All thirteen boys looked from the window to each other before freaking out. Luckily, thanks to Jeonghan's concerningly good lying skills, he managed to convince his dad that someone tried to break in but left after Jeonghan called the police. His dad is a little naive.

"We won't do anything this time," Minghao murmured, grimacing at the memory.

"That's what you guys said last time! And the time before and the time before-"

"Okay, we get it, just let us come to your house, hyung!" Seokmin chimed in doing some sort of weird aegyo that had little to no effect. Jeonghan ignored him and Seokmin accepted his failed attempt and backed away. The older boy never really cares for anyone's cute antics except for Chan's and Seungcheol's. As he brushed a hand through his blonde hair, an idea popped into his head.

"Chan." The said boy looked up in confusion.

"Yes, hyung," the younger slowly responded.

"Who's baby are you?"

"Jesus Christ," Chan mutters, earning a light smack to the head by Jisoo.

As the youngest of thirteen boys, Chan is constantly bullied by the other boys, but when Jeonghan decides to torture Chan, it's a different story. Knowing that Jeonghan is an absolute trickster, there's no stopping him from constantly asking Chan stupid questions, especially that one.

"If Channie answers the question, then you guys can come over," Jeonghan says as he wraps an arm around the youngest's shoulders.

"Come on, dude! Just say it," the oldest, Seungcheol nudged Chan, hoping he would do it. He really didn't feel like going home yet. The younger groaned.

Jeonghan laid his head on Chan's shoulder before repeating the question: "Chan, who's baby are you?"

The younger hesitated as he stared at the other boys who pouted like a bunch of sad puppies. Finally, he sighed and mumbled the answer loud enough for only the boys to hear: "Jeonghan hyung's baby."

Everyone cheered loudly. The park was now empty but passerbys shot confused looks at the group as they aggressively patted Chan on the back.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol watched as the group roughly patted Chan on the back. The eldest of the two, shook his head at the younger who smiled proudly. Teasing the members was Jeonghan's speciality and he enjoyed every second of it.

"Off we go to Jeonghan's house." Hansol, the second youngest member cheered as he led the other boys in the direction of the house.