7

"Alright, you know what to do. Who do you think the mafia is," Sehun asks as he paces around the living room, occasionally glancing at Jisoo and Seokmin.

"I really think we should just play another game," Seungkwan insists.

The other boys nod rapidly, hoping Sehun would agree. Of course, he didn't.

"You know what," Sehun pulls out a bullet from his back pocket and inserts it into the gun's chamber, "2 out of 5."

The boys' eyes widen. Seungcheol turns to Seungkwan. "Why would you say that," he says through gritted teeth.

"I-I'm sorry! Chan said the same thing so I thought..." the younger trails off.

"Stop asking to change the game or I'll add another bullet," says an annoyed Sehun. "Vote."

The thirteen teens continuously look around, Seungcheol eyes Jihoon. The younger notices and raises an eyebrow. Seungcheol shakes his head, "You're just quiet, that's all."

Jihoon furrows his eyebrows."I'm always quiet, though."

"Yeah, but in this situation, it's suspicious."

"Seungcheol, I honestly think you're the mafia," Soonyoung chimes in. Junhui agrees.

"Why," Seungcheol asks.

" It'd make sense if he made you a mafia. You and Sehun looked like you were arguing earlier."

"Yeah, I noticed that too," Jeonghan says.

"Me too," Hansol agrees.

Chan and Mingyu nod too.

Seungcheol remains calm. He knew he wasn't the mafia but his earlier actions made everyone suspect him. He stares at his fidgeting fingers before looking back up at his friends with a small smile.

"If you guys think it's me, you can vote me out," he says calmly. Seungcheol didn't want this, but he cared for his friends more than anything. There was also a possibility that he'd be fine and that he was just overreacting, but he wasn't sure. "I just want you guys to all make it out of here alive, okay," he adds.

Some of the boys started getting emotional but nonetheless, they all ended up agreeing to vote out the oldest member. Jihoon patted Seungcheol's shoulder as the older struggled to hold back his tears and keep a smile on his face.

No one wanted this. They all desperately wanted an escape plan. Jeonghan's first plan failed, but maybe with a little more hope, the next plan wouldn't. A few of the members had thought about escape plans but everyone was either too scared to do it, or thought it would fail. Junhui on the other hand, was slowly constructing a plan.

"If you're all done, I'd like everyone to close their eyes except the mafias," the moderator says monotonously.

Everyone follows the instructions, some letting tears escape from their eyes. Seokmin and Jisoo clung to each other, squeezing their eyes shut even though they weren't in the game. Seungcheol bowed his head as he closed his eyes, that smile never leaving his face as he silently cried. The gun was handed to one of the mafias. He quietly stood up and went behind Seungcheol, already used to the routine. The mafia had to calm down and convince himself that his friend was going to be okay, that there were only two bullets in the chamber, but to him, two seemed like a lot. The gun was pressed to the older's head. The mafia could feel him shake under the revolver's touch.

At this point, Seungcheol wasn't the only one crying. Jihoon shed a few tears while Chan, Seokmin, Jisoo, and Jeonghan bawled their eyes out. Quietly, the mafia sobbed, trying not to give himself away even though he was so close to doing so. The poor boy had to cover his mouth to keep himself from making a sound. Slowly he looked over at Sehun who just watched, clearly unamused.

"Please," the mafia mouthed.

"SHOOT," Sehun yelled in return

The gun almost falls out of the mafia's hand as he struggles to find the trigger because of his shaky hands. When he finds it, his index finger hovers over it before accidentally pressing it.

Pow.