8

No one moved. No one made a sound. The only noise coming from the loud sobs of the boys. Everyone's eyes stayed closed, too scared to see Seungcheol's limp body laying on the floor. Chan was unfortunate enough to come into contact with Seungcheol's blood as a pool was formed around his head. It spread and Chan's hand touched it. He screamed and opened his eyes to see the red liquid dripping off his hand.

Chan looked over and saw the older face down on the floor causing him to scream louder. Standing up, he rushed over to Sehun. "C-Can I wash my hands?"

Sehun looked down at the boy's shaking hands before glancing back up at him and nodding. Chan rushed off to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. He turned the faucet on and aggressively rinsed his hands before shutting it off and sliding down the wall as he let his tears fall. His hands ran through his brown hair, his chest tightening more by the second. He tried breathing in and out, but couldn't believe what just happened. The oldest, the leader of their so-called group, was dead. Just the thought made him cry harder as he gasped for breath.

In the other room, the mafia stared at Seungcheol's body, not being able to take his eyes off of him, everyone else refused to open their eyes. Tears fell from his eyes but he didn't make a sound. Jisoo and Seokmin could be heard crying behind him. He couldn't move. He was paralyzed in that moment knowing that he had just shot his friend in the head because of some stupid game that Jeonghan's friend forced them to play.

"No one open your eyes, yet," Sehun said as he took the revolver out of the mafia's hand. "Go back to your spot."

The mafia was snapped back to reality by the moderator's voice. He slowly made his way back to his spot. Sehun walked over to the bathroom door and opened it to find a very shaken up Lee Chan. The younger stared up at Sehun in fear while the older simply stared back at him with bored eyes.

"Time's up," he deadpanned.

Chan slowly stook up and walked back into the living room. Before sitting down in his spot, he caught sight of a mafia who looked up at Chan with an apologetic expression. The boy simply sat back down in his spot as Sehun announced that everyone could open their eyes. No one dared to look at the body.

"You know the drill."

Chan remained silent even though he knew the mafia's identity. The silence was tortuous. Ever since the game started, Jeonghan had constantly beat himself up for it, this time was no different. The guilt was practically eating him alive and he knew all fingers were pointed at him, blaming him for the current situation.

"This 'game' is obviously not a game anymore," Jihoon starts, "so because of that, I think this should be every man for himself."

Everyone hesitantly nodded in agreement.

"I love you guys, I really do. Trust me, I hate this as much you do, but in order for no one to get hurt, we have to play strategically. This is literally a matter of life and death, so, with that being said, I am suspicious of Chan and Seungkwan."

The said boys look up at the same time.

"I think Seungkwan's a mafia but not Chan," Minghao says.

Jun, Hansol, Soonyoung, Chan, and Wonwoo agreed.

The other boys ended up voting for different people, but in the end, more people voted for Seungkwan. He was voted out and the gun was pulled on him by the other mafia.

Click.

Seungkwan sighed in relief and when everyone opened their eyes, he announced that he was in fact, a mafia. He apologized so many times while sobbing loudly, to which the group responded by telling him it wasn't his fault. Then, he went to sit down with Jisoo and Seokmin.

"Alright, next round," Sehun announced, grinning as he inserted a third bullet into the revolver's chamber.