2

By the time the boys arrived at Jeonghan's house, it was already dark outside which caused a worried Seungkwan to complain.

"It's cold and dark, I don't like it," he'd say.

"Should've worn a jacket then," a shorter male named Jihoon responded.

On the way to Jeonghan's house, he continuously complained:

"How can you guys see anything?!"

"Why'd we leave the park so late?! We're gonna get attacked!"

"Why is no one else concerned? Hello?!"

He was constantly smacked on the back of his head by Seungcheol and told to quiet down by Hansol because of his loud complaints. When Jeonghan unlocked his door, Seungkwan was the first to run inside.

"Wimp", Mingyu said.

Thanks to Mingyu's smart remark, everyone had to hear a two minute lecture of why it was important to be safe which caused each of the boys to groan in annoyance. Soonyoung suggested a few games to play to which eleven of the boys gladly obliged to, Seungkwan ended up getting interrupted by the game request, causing him to resist the urge to kick Soonyoung.

The thirteen boys ended up playing various games for about two hours until Hansol suggested one or two games of Mafia.

"Sure, we can play but Jeonghan has to pick roles. He's too good at the game," Jisoo announces. Everyone nods vigorously except for Jeonghan.

"It's not my fault I'm an amazing mafia, but whatever. I'll assign roles, just get in a circle and close your eyes."

The group did as they were told. Jeonghan announced that he was picking the mafia and was about to tap on Jisoo when a loud thump came from upstairs, alerting everyone and causing them to turn their attention to the stairs. Jeonghan furrows his eyebrows before seemingly more annoyed than concerned, makes his way upstairs and down the hallway to the room he hears the noises come from: his dad's room.

He opened the door to his dad's and peeked around the door, not fully setting foot in the room.

"What the hell, dude?!" Jeonghan exclaimed, fully opening the door now.

Stood near the window was a tall figure who seemed to have climbed through.

"Oh, hey," the figure said nonchalantly.

"Why are you in my house, Sehun? How did you even climb through the second floor window?"

"Oh, I don't know," Sehun said, dragging out the word, "know" while trying to hide something behind his back.

Jeonghan caught sight of a sliver of shiny metal behind the taller's back and knew what the object was.

"Put it back," he said sternly.

"Just let me hold it for a little!"

"What are you, twelve? No, it's my dad's gun. Both of us could get in trouble if he found out." Jeonghan explained. Sehun sighed and rolled his eyes having already heard the statement many times before.

"Put it back where you found it and come downstairs." The younger walked over to the window to close it before making his way back downstairs where his friends remained.

Sehun has been friends with the blonde boy since their childhood. They became friends after Sehun mistook Jeonghan for someone else and ever since then, they've been close. Although the two are good friends, Jeonghan sometimes finds it hard to tolerate the other considering he's such a troublemaker with a weird fascination with weapons. The youngest of the two never questioned it but was kind of concerned about the older. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't intimidated by Sehun at times. But since Jeonghan's father is an officer, he didn't always feel unsafe. Although, Jeonghan was kind of concerned about how he managed to get a hold of his dad's gun. It was apparently supposed to be locked away in his dad's closet. Of course Jeonghan only knows that because he was told to use it in case of emergency.

"What was that noise?" Chan asked once he saw Jeonghan.

"Just my stupid friend." Everyone looked at Jeonghan in confusion.

"I wouldn't call me 'stupid', just curious," Sehun smirked as he made his way down the steps behind his friend.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes as he made his way over to a nearby stool.

"Guys, this is Sehun. Sehun, that's Seungcheol, Jisoo, Jun, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Mingyu, Minghao, Seokmin, Seungkwan, Hansol, and Chan," he said, pointing to each member as he introduced them.

They each waved and bowed, some more enthusiastic than others. Sehun returned the gesture.

"I thought it was only going to be us, hyung," Jisoo said.

"So did I," Jeonghan said, sighing

Sehun ignores Jeonghan's comment, "Why's everyone sitting in a circle?"

"We were about to play a game of Mafia." Seungcheol explains, slightly suspicious of the tall guy who was playfully punching Jeonghan's shoulder.

"Great! I'll play too!"

The house owner rolled his eyes. This was going to be a very long night.