12

Jeonghan winces at Junhui's blood curdling scream. The older glances over at him to see him holding his arm, tears streaming down his face as Seokmin and Soonyoung stop throwing objects at Sehun to help Junhui. Everything is no longer in what felt like slow motion to Jeonghan. He shakes away any thoughts he has as he runs to get the phone. Sehun and the blonde make eye contact. The older runs in the phone's direction too. Seungkwan is no longer no longer able to hold him back since Seokmin and Soonyoung had stopped to help the others, but he continues trying.

Once again, Sehun has an advantage since he's closer to the phone. Jeonghan sees him reaching for it and dives onto the floor to reach it, but unfortunately the older gets a hold of it first. Sehun is about to smash the object but before he can, Seungkwan manages to snatch the phone.

"Jeonghan hyung, here!" Seungkwan tries to toss the phone to Jeonghan but Sehun's arm manages to block him.

While this is happening, the other boys are doing their best to comfort Mingyu and Junhui. Minghao, Wonwoo, and Jisoo get up to help Jeonghan and Seungkwan.

"Guys," Hansol says, everyone turning their attention to him. "Let's try breaking a window and leaving that way. We need to get Mingyu hyung and Jun hyung to a hospital."

Everyone nods in agreement except for Seokmin. "What about them," he asks, gesturing to the boys who were currently fighting for the phone.

"We'll just have to come back and get them."

Seokmin nods hesitantly and everyone besides the two injured boys get up to search for something to smash a window with.

Meanwhile, Jisoo, Jihoon, and Wonwoo are throwing their hardest punches at Sehun who punches equally as hard. Seungkwan managed to get off Sehun's back and toss the phone to Jeonghan. He quickly dials 1-1-2 after seeing that the operator had hung up. They pick up almost immediately.

"1-1-2, what's your emergency?"

"We're being attacked at my house! My address is-"

Pow.

Jeonghan's on the floor, blood pouring from the new wound on his stomach. A bit shaken by the sound, Jisoo throws an awkward punch at Sehun and instead of hitting his face, his fist knocks into his hand, knocking the gun out of it. When Jisoo realizes what he did, he looks down at the gun and kicks it further away. He regrets it immediately, realizing he could've used it on Sehun.

A loud crash causes the boys to turn their attention to the sound. The other boys managed to get a window open and were now trying to get Junhui and Mingyu out.

Jeonghan continues talking to the operator on the phone until he gets a punch square in his face. He falls down but quickly gets back, holding his nose while wincing in the process due to his stomach wound. The phone is once again dropped on the floor somewhere, but Sehun isn't worried about that anymore. He's dashing over to the window where the other boys are. Mingyu, Junhui, Seokmin, and Soonyoung are outside. Hansol takes one last glance at the other boys only to see Sehun reaching out for him. His eyes widen as he quickly tries to get out of the window.

The rest of the four boys get up and try to stop Sehun. Jeonghan limps around, searching for the phone. He finds it and yells his address at the operator, then goes to help the others, leaving the phone on the ground. Hansol struggles to get out due to Sehun's death grip on his legs, the other boys struggle to get him off of Hansol. Jeonghan rushes over and jumps onto Sehun's back, anger surging through his veins. His nose, arm, and stomach are bleeding so much but he doesn't care. His friends are more important. The blonde boy grabs Sehun by the hair and shakes his head violently. It's not much but it's enough to loosen his grip on Hansol a little.

Wonwoo gives up trying to pull Sehun off and instead finds a way to kick him in the crotch which works. Sehun yells in pain and lets go of Hansol. Jeonghan gets off the older and trips over his own feet, falling onto the ground, letting out a groan in the process. "Hansol, go," he yells at the top of his lungs. The younger rushes out of the window, scraping his arm on a piece of glass. Minghao helps the blonde boy up and over to the window. Jeonghan stops him.

"Wait, what about Sehun," the blonde says, trying to stay awake.

"Wonwoo hyung, hurry up," Soonyoung yells. Everyone else was already outside.

Wonwoo quickly looks around the very messy living room, and grabs the closest thing he finds: a gun. He rushes over to Sehun who is sitting against a wall and aims the gun at him. The younger hesitates. Sehun tries to block the gun but fails miserably as Wonwoo successfully shoots at his stomach. He falls down and doesn't move. As angry as Wonwoo was, he hoped that the boy wasn't dead.

Another yell for his name causes him to shake his thoughts away and he rushes to the window, safely getting out.

"Everyone's here, right," Jihoon asks, unable to see anyone because it was so dark outside.

A bunch of tired yesses are heard.

The boys began walking, assisting the injured members as they walked to the nearest hospital they could find. Just then, a few sirens could be heard. The boys sigh in relief at the now, oddly comforting sound.

"You guys stay here, I'll go get someone," Seokmin says.

"I'll go with you," Jihoon suggests.

When the two boys head to the front of the house, the other nine huddle into a circle, hugging each other as tight as they could without hurting the injured boys. A few cries were heard.

Jeonghan is barely conscious at this point, His heavy lidded eyes are so close to closing for the time being. "We did it," he murmurs before everything around him goes black.