10

Blood pools around Chan's head, spreading next to Junhui and Wonwoo who were sitting on either side of him. They quickly moved away from the body. Sehun wouldn't bother moving Chan out of the way because he never moved Seungcheol, forcing the boys to sit next to him, blood spreading further and further, seeping into their clothes.

Jeonghan, the mafia, cried loudly, everyone else doing the same. Jisoo, Seokmin, and Seungkwan tried their best to comfort Jeonghan. The moderator eventually got tired of their cries, yelling at them to shut up which they quickly obliged to.

"Now," he says when the room goes quiet. "The mafia revealed his identity and the game hasn't ended-" Sehun is interrupted by a flood of complaints.

"No, the game is supposed to end now."

"The game's over."

"We're done playing!"

"Yeah!"

"Exactly!"

Sehun is so fed up with the boys at this point, that he doesn't even bother saying anything to them. Instead, he pulls out the second gun and shoots it at the ceiling three times. Everyone goes silent again, giving Sehun the ability to speak again. Seungkwan watched the older cautiously while wondering why no one had filed any complaints or why the police weren't here already before remembering that Jeonghan and his father live further away from his neighbors.

"The game will not end because there's too many people left in the game, so I will pick new roles. Jeonghan, you're still playing. Sit down," Sehun says. There were no complaints as Jeonghan sat back down next to Jihoon and the remaining boys obediently closed their eyes. Junhui continued to come up with a plan. Sehun wasn't as smart as Junhui thought and didn't notice that when everyone gave their phones to him, the boy only pretended to do the same. His phone was inside a pocket of the inner part of his jacket, he just needed to find the right time to use it. Truthfully, he should've used it before Chan died, before Seungcheol died even, but he was too shocked to do anything. A part of him does blame himself for their deaths.

"I'm choosing the mafia," Sehun says, walking slowly around the circle. He chooses the mafia, then chooses the doctor and cop again. "Open your eyes," he says when he's done.

Everyone obeys, no one bothers to speak.

"You have to talk to play this game, you know."

Getting more aggravated by the second, Jihoon states that he's the cop, not bothering to hide his identity. Everyone nods, glancing at each other cautiously. "I'm the doctor," Wonwoo states.

"I doubt Jeonghan's the mafia again," Hansol adds. A few of the boys nod in agreement.

When no one says anything after that, Sehun announces that it's now 'night time'. Everyone closes their eyes and bows their heads.

Sehun tells the doctor to choose a person to save. Wonwoo raises his head, quickly deciding on Jeonghan, knowing he's a big target now. The moderator nods and the doctor puts his head back down. "Cop, who do you think the mafia is?"

Jihoon looks up and points to Hansol. Sehun shakes his head indicating that he is a citizen. Jihoon puts his head back down and begins to rapidly think. If he wanted everyone to make it out alive, he would need to pay close attention to the others. Hansol seems quiet, but he really isn't the loudest person, he thinks. The boy sighs, "Get it together man," he whispers.

"Mafia, you know what to do," Sehun says when Jihoon puts his head back down.

The said boy reluctantly looks up and around the room. He strategically thinks. If one bullet was used on Chan, there's a possibility that Sehun hasn't reloaded the gun yet. So, the chance of another bullet being used is less likely, he strategizes. His eyes land on Jeonghan as he scans the circle. Hesitantly, he gets up and quietly walks over to the blonde. He's handed the gun and presses it to Jeonghan's head and slowly presses the trigger. A little part of Jeonghan hoped he would hear the sound.

Click.

"You can open your eyes now," the moderator tells the boys once the mafia sits back down. Once their eyes are open the accusations start.

"Jihoon," Soonyoung says nervously, causing the said boy to look up. "I heard you whisper something and just thought it was a little suspicious."

"Soonyoung hyung, I literally said I'm the cop. Were you not listening," the younger asks, the agitation evident in his voice.

Sehun clears his throat loudly, causing everyone to turn to look at him. "If you don't mind, I'm going to announce who died," he says rolling his eyes.

"Oh right," Soonyoung mutters sadly.

"The mafia chose to kill Jeonghan but the doctor saved him."

Wonwoo cheered, pumping a fist in the air, relieved that Jeonghan wasn't going to be put at risk of dying.

"Good job, Wonwoo," exclaimed Mingyu.

A chorus of cheers sounded after Mingyu's celebration. Sehun smirked. "You guys may be happy now, but you still have to vote someone out," he states as he fiddles with the revolver in his hand before getting another bullet from his back pocket and adding it to the chamber.

No one moves. The moderator's grin turns into a scowl as he glares at the eight boys before yelling at them to vote, which caused the boys to immediately start talking.

"W-Who should we vote out," Hansol asks anxiously.

"I really don't want to do this," Wonwoo mutters.

"Me neither," Jeonghan agrees.

While the boys discussed, Junhui decided to try executing his plan: he would get someone to try and distract Sehun and then quickly call the police and explain the situation. Junhui is a pretty confident person and didn't really doubt his plan, all he would have to do is pick someone who could distract Sehun. Looking around, his eyes landed on soonyoung who nervously fidgeted with his sweater's sleeve as he tried to contribute to the conversation.

Junhui subtly tapped his leg until he turned to look at him. "Soonyoung, can you do me a favor?"

The younger furrowed his eyebrows, "What is it," he asked.

The older sighs before explaining. "I need you to distract Sehun."